Is this "utopic" idea/ trip doable in 1 day (early morning 6am depart from Brooklyn, late evening 12pm come back)? My idea is to do a quick sightseeing car tour with just short photo stops at couple of attractions in Philadelphia and Atlantic City? I guess not ... ?
Just for info, we are staying in NY for 10 days from 24th August to Sept 4th and I was hoping to do a 1 day trip.
Thanx in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Sanibel experts?
- 2 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 3 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 4 Colorado Itinerary
- 5 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 6 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 7 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 8 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 10 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 11 Uber boston
- 12 What is there to do on MAUI
- 13 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii Help
- 17 Summer in Michigan
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 19 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 20 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 21 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 22 Rafting the Colorado
- 23 Glacier National Park
- 24 5 nights stay RMNP
- 25 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York