Is this "utopic" idea/ trip doable in 1 day (early morning 6am depart from Brooklyn, late evening 12pm come back)? My idea is to do a quick sightseeing car tour with just short photo stops at couple of attractions in Philadelphia and Atlantic City? I guess not ... ?
Just for info, we are staying in NY for 10 days from 24th August to Sept 4th and I was hoping to do a 1 day trip.
Thanx in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/Chantel-st-claire-serum/
- 2 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 3 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 4 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 5 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 6 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 7 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 12 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 13 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 15 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 19 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 20 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 21 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 22 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 23 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 24 limited mobility for Savannah
- 25 Easter Week in Key West April 2017