Is this "utopic" idea/ trip doable in 1 day (early morning 6am depart from Brooklyn, late evening 12pm come back)? My idea is to do a quick sightseeing car tour with just short photo stops at couple of attractions in Philadelphia and Atlantic City? I guess not ... ?
Just for info, we are staying in NY for 10 days from 24th August to Sept 4th and I was hoping to do a 1 day trip.
Thanx in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 3 Roadtrip July 2017
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 6 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 7 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 8 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 9 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 10 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 16 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 17 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Utah National Parks visit