Is this "utopic" idea/ trip doable in 1 day (early morning 6am depart from Brooklyn, late evening 12pm come back)? My idea is to do a quick sightseeing car tour with just short photo stops at couple of attractions in Philadelphia and Atlantic City? I guess not ... ?
Just for info, we are staying in NY for 10 days from 24th August to Sept 4th and I was hoping to do a 1 day trip.
Thanx in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/endovex/
- 2 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/le-reel-skin-serum/
- 3 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 4 Honda New and Used Cars Dealer in Paris TX
- 5 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 8 Places to stay in Skagway
- 9 Hilo to Kona
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 14 Maui - luau question
- 15 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 16 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 22 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 23 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?