Is this "utopic" idea/ trip doable in 1 day (early morning 6am depart from Brooklyn, late evening 12pm come back)? My idea is to do a quick sightseeing car tour with just short photo stops at couple of attractions in Philadelphia and Atlantic City? I guess not ... ?
Just for info, we are staying in NY for 10 days from 24th August to Sept 4th and I was hoping to do a 1 day trip.
Thanx in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 3 From Newark to Manhattan
- 4 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Acadia National Park
- 7 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 Monument Valley
- 10 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 11 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 12 driving RT 66
- 13 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 14 once in a lifetime
- 15 North California/South Oregon
- 16 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 17 Hotels Houston
- 18 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 19 Birthday vacation ideas
- 20 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 21 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 22 Long Weekend in Denver
- 23 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 24 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 25 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?