Is this "utopic" idea/ trip doable in 1 day (early morning 6am depart from Brooklyn, late evening 12pm come back)? My idea is to do a quick sightseeing car tour with just short photo stops at couple of attractions in Philadelphia and Atlantic City? I guess not ... ?
Just for info, we are staying in NY for 10 days from 24th August to Sept 4th and I was hoping to do a 1 day trip.
Thanx in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 2 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 5 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 6 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Visting a friend during layover
- 10 florida gulf coast
- 11 Alaska trip itinerary
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 14 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 15 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Chicago restaurants
- 18 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 19 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 20 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 21 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 22 Newark long term parking
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 25 Help plan my trip please