Is this "utopic" idea/ trip doable in 1 day (early morning 6am depart from Brooklyn, late evening 12pm come back)? My idea is to do a quick sightseeing car tour with just short photo stops at couple of attractions in Philadelphia and Atlantic City? I guess not ... ?
Just for info, we are staying in NY for 10 days from 24th August to Sept 4th and I was hoping to do a 1 day trip.
Thanx in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 2 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 3 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 4 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 5 First time visit to California
- 6 Hilton Head
- 7 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 10 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 13 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 14 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 15 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 16 Southwest US
- 17 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 18 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 19 Reno GTG?
- 20 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 21 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 22 Lake Powell
- 23 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 24 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 25 Car Rental in Sedona