I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 2 Denali
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 7 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 10 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 15 Seaside, California
- 16 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 17 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 18 Maine in May?
- 19 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 20 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 21 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 22 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 23 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 24 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 25 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula