I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 2 How many states have you been to?
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 9 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Carmel Monterey
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 16 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Arches Devils Garden
- 21 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 22 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools