I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 2 Glacier National Park 2018
- 3 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 4 Muir Woods in October
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 8 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 12 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 13 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 14 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 15 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 16 Colorado Shows Off
- 17 New England Tour
- 18 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 19 help me plan a Cali trip
- 20 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 21 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 22 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 23 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 24 Wilmington DE questions
- 25 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)