I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help from a true New Yorker.
- 2 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Alaska independent tour for group
- 8 Washington DC with kids
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Trip to northern California
- 13 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 17 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 18 Alaska -public transport
- 19 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 20 Hamilton Broadway
- 21 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia