I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 6 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 7 Help us choose a hotel
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 Staying outside DC
- 10 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 11 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 12 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 15 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 16 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 17 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 18 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 19 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 20 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 21 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 22 New York in December
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 25 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February