I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
New York NFL ticket advice
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?