I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bucket List
- 2 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 3 Yosemite Hike
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 8 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 9 Colorado Hiking in September
- 10 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 11 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 12 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 13 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 14 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 15 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 16 48 Hours in NYC
- 17 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 18 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 The District by Hilton Club
- 21 Which island for teens
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 driving RT 66
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF