I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida for a while
- 2 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 3 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 4 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 5 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 6 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 9 JFK Airport Parking
- 10 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 11 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 12 Detroit People Mover
- 13 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 14 Seeking Advice for Road Trip
- 15 Quick Acela Questions
- 16 Detroit Downtown Walking and Safety
- 17 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 18 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 19 Highlights in New England
- 20 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 21 Christmas season in Disney World
- 22 Abandoned places in southern California
- 23 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 24 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 25 Thanksgiving dinner in Williamsburg