I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.circlehealthclub.com/pro-shred-elite/
- 2 http://www.toptryloburn.com/enduro-force/
- 3 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 4 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 7 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 8 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 11 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 12 Boston area hotels
- 13 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 14 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Great Falls or Helena?
- 19 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 20 What to request?
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 What to see in Portland
- 24 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?