I am hoping somebody here can give me some advice. I am travelling to NY in Nov this year for 8 days. My boyfriend is a HUGE nfl fan and since I am dragging him to a musical I think he deserves to see a football game. I have looked at the current fixtures and i can see that the NY Giants are playing Green Bay while we are there (Nov 17). I have no idea how to go about getting tickets so I have a few questions.
1. Do tickets need to be bought in advance or can i buy them when we get to NY?
2. Are the any does and donts with buying tickets?
If anyone could give me any advice it would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks a mil.
New York NFL ticket advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City - apartment locations
- 2 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 3 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 4 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 5 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 7 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 8 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 9 Girls' Getaway
- 10 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 11 Car Rental in Sedona
- 12 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 13 NYC hotel/July
- 14 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 15 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 16 new york subway help please
- 17 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 18 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 19 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 20 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 21 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 22 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 23 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 24 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?