I'm planning on visiting New York next year and I was hoping that you guys can suggest affordable hotels around Manhattan please. I know that Beacon has been highly recommended but it will take me another two years to save for it (just checked the prices now). I'm from South Africa so the exchange rate is not kind to me . I'm willing to pay $150 for a night. I will be travelling alone (learned that planning with some people won't get the job done as we have different priorities). I want to go for my birthday as I'm turning 35 *breathing heavily* next year (now who would have thought...God!).
*Side Note - I don't want to use Airbnb. I did it while in London last year and I don't think I'm comfortable staying with someone. The hotel is freedom.
Thanks, Your help is really appreciated.
New York Next Year
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 8 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 9 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 10 St. Simon, Georgia
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 14 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 15 Moving to New Jersey
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 20 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 21 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 24 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of