I'm planning on visiting New York next year and I was hoping that you guys can suggest affordable hotels around Manhattan please. I know that Beacon has been highly recommended but it will take me another two years to save for it (just checked the prices now). I'm from South Africa so the exchange rate is not kind to me . I'm willing to pay $150 for a night. I will be travelling alone (learned that planning with some people won't get the job done as we have different priorities). I want to go for my birthday as I'm turning 35 *breathing heavily* next year (now who would have thought...God!).
*Side Note - I don't want to use Airbnb. I did it while in London last year and I don't think I'm comfortable staying with someone. The hotel is freedom.
Thanks, Your help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Northern California Gardens.
- 8 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 9 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 10 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Florida with a 2 year old
- 14 Train from east cost to west coast
- 15 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 16 Route 66
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 19 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 20 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 21 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 22 Arches or Zion?
- 23 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 24 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 25 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte