I'm planning on visiting New York next year and I was hoping that you guys can suggest affordable hotels around Manhattan please. I know that Beacon has been highly recommended but it will take me another two years to save for it (just checked the prices now). I'm from South Africa so the exchange rate is not kind to me . I'm willing to pay $150 for a night. I will be travelling alone (learned that planning with some people won't get the job done as we have different priorities). I want to go for my birthday as I'm turning 35 *breathing heavily* next year (now who would have thought...God!).
*Side Note - I don't want to use Airbnb. I did it while in London last year and I don't think I'm comfortable staying with someone. The hotel is freedom.
Thanks, Your help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 How i got settled in life, and i'm so happy now
- 3 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 4 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 5 Suisse Renewal
- 6 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 11 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 California Trip
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary