I'm planning on visiting New York next year and I was hoping that you guys can suggest affordable hotels around Manhattan please. I know that Beacon has been highly recommended but it will take me another two years to save for it (just checked the prices now). I'm from South Africa so the exchange rate is not kind to me . I'm willing to pay $150 for a night. I will be travelling alone (learned that planning with some people won't get the job done as we have different priorities). I want to go for my birthday as I'm turning 35 *breathing heavily* next year (now who would have thought...God!).
*Side Note - I don't want to use Airbnb. I did it while in London last year and I don't think I'm comfortable staying with someone. The hotel is freedom.
Thanks, Your help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 really AOL Customer Support Number @(1800-681-7208)@AOL%tech
- 2 Aol@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 A great gift for various occasions
- 8 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 9 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 12 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 13 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 18 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 19 road trip
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 22 Florida in October
- 23 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 24 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 25 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?