I'm planning on visiting New York next year and I was hoping that you guys can suggest affordable hotels around Manhattan please. I know that Beacon has been highly recommended but it will take me another two years to save for it (just checked the prices now). I'm from South Africa so the exchange rate is not kind to me . I'm willing to pay $150 for a night. I will be travelling alone (learned that planning with some people won't get the job done as we have different priorities). I want to go for my birthday as I'm turning 35 *breathing heavily* next year (now who would have thought...God!).
*Side Note - I don't want to use Airbnb. I did it while in London last year and I don't think I'm comfortable staying with someone. The hotel is freedom.
Thanks, Your help is really appreciated.
New York Next Year
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 RIP Judy Rogers
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 11 Boston area
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 24 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 25 Warm and don't Drive