I'm planning on visiting New York next year and I was hoping that you guys can suggest affordable hotels around Manhattan please. I know that Beacon has been highly recommended but it will take me another two years to save for it (just checked the prices now). I'm from South Africa so the exchange rate is not kind to me . I'm willing to pay $150 for a night. I will be travelling alone (learned that planning with some people won't get the job done as we have different priorities). I want to go for my birthday as I'm turning 35 *breathing heavily* next year (now who would have thought...God!).
*Side Note - I don't want to use Airbnb. I did it while in London last year and I don't think I'm comfortable staying with someone. The hotel is freedom.
Thanks, Your help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 http://tadvancesite.com/brilliant-eyes-serum-uk/
- 3 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 4 Relocating to the Deep South
- 5 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 Budget NYC hotel
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 12 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 17 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 22 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 23 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship