I'm driving from NYC to Ludlow Vermont. I'm not interested in speed, but the prettiest and most interesting route that takes one day. Any suggestions? Hudson Valley or CT/MA? I don't plan on stopping much, but want something interesting to look at along the way. Thanks in advance.
New York-Ludlow VT the Scenic Route?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah restaurants
- 2 10 day trip
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 4 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 5 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 6 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 7 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 8 Venice tourist travel pass
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 11 Crossville, TN in March
- 12 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 15 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 16 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 17 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 20 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 21 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?