I'm driving from NYC to Ludlow Vermont. I'm not interested in speed, but the prettiest and most interesting route that takes one day. Any suggestions? Hudson Valley or CT/MA? I don't plan on stopping much, but want something interesting to look at along the way. Thanks in advance.
New York-Ludlow VT the Scenic Route?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 4 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 5 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 6 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 7 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 8 Cape Cod trip report
- 9 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 10 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 19 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 20 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 21 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 22 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 25 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July