I'm driving from NYC to Ludlow Vermont. I'm not interested in speed, but the prettiest and most interesting route that takes one day. Any suggestions? Hudson Valley or CT/MA? I don't plan on stopping much, but want something interesting to look at along the way. Thanks in advance.
New York-Ludlow VT the Scenic Route?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge in October
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 4 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 USA trip
- 8 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 9 NBA tickets??
- 10 Orlando for Work
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 charlotte
- 16 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 20 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 21 camaro hire in waikiki
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 24 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 25 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15