I'm driving from NYC to Ludlow Vermont. I'm not interested in speed, but the prettiest and most interesting route that takes one day. Any suggestions? Hudson Valley or CT/MA? I don't plan on stopping much, but want something interesting to look at along the way. Thanks in advance.
New York-Ludlow VT the Scenic Route?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Worst Restaurants in America
- 4 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 5 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 SFO International Airport
- 8 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 9 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 10 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 11 My Book of Mormon review
- 12 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 16 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Arches National Park in a day