We will be in landing in New York Newark airport on Fri 11th Oct at 12:10 if on time and have car transfers to The Pearl hotel on 49th street
This is what I am thinking we might do.
Oh by the way we are me and hubby and this is my 50th birthday trip!
Get something to eat at Ellen's stardust diner
Carriage ride central park, I know that is really touristy but it's just something I want to say I have done
Go to time square and see the lights
Statue of liberty
Bowling green park
charging bull statue
Walk Brooklyn bridge back from Brooklyn as sun is going down
if time along the way call in at century 21 and get a cheesecake at Eileen's special cheesecake
Empire state building
Grand Central Terminal
Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Roosevelt Island Tramway
World Yacht dinner cruise
Columbus Day parade
Staten Island ferry
Hard rock cafe
Trip to Niagara falls
Top of the Rock
Central Park maybe hire bikes
See a show might be the Motown one
Shopping and things we missed flight home
We are not really into art and museums and I am sure we are missing lots of stuff
We are going to get a 7 day metro card.
What do you think? Are we all over the place, is it to much or to little and have we missed out really good stuff?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 2 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 3 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 4 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 5 Pacific coast road trip
- 6 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 7 Help with driving East to West
- 8 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 9 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 10 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 11 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 12 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 13 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 15 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 16 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 17 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 18 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 21 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 22 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 23 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 24 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3