We will be in landing in New York Newark airport on Fri 11th Oct at 12:10 if on time and have car transfers to The Pearl hotel on 49th street
This is what I am thinking we might do.
Oh by the way we are me and hubby and this is my 50th birthday trip!
Get something to eat at Ellen's stardust diner
Carriage ride central park, I know that is really touristy but it's just something I want to say I have done
Go to time square and see the lights
Statue of liberty
Bowling green park
charging bull statue
Walk Brooklyn bridge back from Brooklyn as sun is going down
if time along the way call in at century 21 and get a cheesecake at Eileen's special cheesecake
Empire state building
Grand Central Terminal
Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Roosevelt Island Tramway
World Yacht dinner cruise
Columbus Day parade
Staten Island ferry
Hard rock cafe
Trip to Niagara falls
Top of the Rock
Central Park maybe hire bikes
See a show might be the Motown one
Shopping and things we missed flight home
We are not really into art and museums and I am sure we are missing lots of stuff
We are going to get a 7 day metro card.
What do you think? Are we all over the place, is it to much or to little and have we missed out really good stuff?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 2 Biloxi Report
- 3 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 6 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 7 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 8 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 9 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 10 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 11 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 12 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Cross-Country trip advice
- 15 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 16 California Coast
- 17 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 18 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 19 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 20 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 21 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 22 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 23 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 24 Finding Steve Perry
- 25 Mendocino County Wineries?