We will be in landing in New York Newark airport on Fri 11th Oct at 12:10 if on time and have car transfers to The Pearl hotel on 49th street
This is what I am thinking we might do.
Oh by the way we are me and hubby and this is my 50th birthday trip!
Get something to eat at Ellen's stardust diner
Carriage ride central park, I know that is really touristy but it's just something I want to say I have done
Go to time square and see the lights
Statue of liberty
Bowling green park
charging bull statue
Walk Brooklyn bridge back from Brooklyn as sun is going down
if time along the way call in at century 21 and get a cheesecake at Eileen's special cheesecake
Empire state building
Grand Central Terminal
Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Roosevelt Island Tramway
World Yacht dinner cruise
Columbus Day parade
Staten Island ferry
Hard rock cafe
Trip to Niagara falls
Top of the Rock
Central Park maybe hire bikes
See a show might be the Motown one
Shopping and things we missed flight home
We are not really into art and museums and I am sure we are missing lots of stuff
We are going to get a 7 day metro card.
What do you think? Are we all over the place, is it to much or to little and have we missed out really good stuff?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 2 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 3 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 4 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 5 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 6 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 7 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 8 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 9 road trip
- 10 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 FLL to Key West
- 13 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Las vegas and nearby
- 23 Cape Cod trip report
- 24 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 25 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions