We will be in landing in New York Newark airport on Fri 11th Oct at 12:10 if on time and have car transfers to The Pearl hotel on 49th street
This is what I am thinking we might do.
Oh by the way we are me and hubby and this is my 50th birthday trip!
Get something to eat at Ellen's stardust diner
Carriage ride central park, I know that is really touristy but it's just something I want to say I have done
Go to time square and see the lights
Statue of liberty
Bowling green park
charging bull statue
Walk Brooklyn bridge back from Brooklyn as sun is going down
if time along the way call in at century 21 and get a cheesecake at Eileen's special cheesecake
Empire state building
Grand Central Terminal
Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Roosevelt Island Tramway
World Yacht dinner cruise
Columbus Day parade
Staten Island ferry
Hard rock cafe
Trip to Niagara falls
Top of the Rock
Central Park maybe hire bikes
See a show might be the Motown one
Shopping and things we missed flight home
We are not really into art and museums and I am sure we are missing lots of stuff
We are going to get a 7 day metro card.
What do you think? Are we all over the place, is it to much or to little and have we missed out really good stuff?
New York Itinerary what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 7 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?