We will be in landing in New York Newark airport on Fri 11th Oct at 12:10 if on time and have car transfers to The Pearl hotel on 49th street
This is what I am thinking we might do.
Oh by the way we are me and hubby and this is my 50th birthday trip!
Get something to eat at Ellen's stardust diner
Carriage ride central park, I know that is really touristy but it's just something I want to say I have done
Go to time square and see the lights
Statue of liberty
Bowling green park
charging bull statue
Walk Brooklyn bridge back from Brooklyn as sun is going down
if time along the way call in at century 21 and get a cheesecake at Eileen's special cheesecake
Empire state building
Grand Central Terminal
Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Roosevelt Island Tramway
World Yacht dinner cruise
Columbus Day parade
Staten Island ferry
Hard rock cafe
Trip to Niagara falls
Top of the Rock
Central Park maybe hire bikes
See a show might be the Motown one
Shopping and things we missed flight home
We are not really into art and museums and I am sure we are missing lots of stuff
We are going to get a 7 day metro card.
What do you think? Are we all over the place, is it to much or to little and have we missed out really good stuff?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 2 San Antonio shopping
- 3 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 4 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 5 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 10 Which island for R&R?
- 11 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 14 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 15 San Diego, mission valley
- 16 NFL preseason 2016 Week 3
- 17 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 18 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 23 International transferring planes at CDG
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 JFK TO MANHATTEN