We will be in landing in New York Newark airport on Fri 11th Oct at 12:10 if on time and have car transfers to The Pearl hotel on 49th street
This is what I am thinking we might do.
Oh by the way we are me and hubby and this is my 50th birthday trip!
Get something to eat at Ellen's stardust diner
Carriage ride central park, I know that is really touristy but it's just something I want to say I have done
Go to time square and see the lights
Statue of liberty
Bowling green park
charging bull statue
Walk Brooklyn bridge back from Brooklyn as sun is going down
if time along the way call in at century 21 and get a cheesecake at Eileen's special cheesecake
Empire state building
Grand Central Terminal
Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Roosevelt Island Tramway
World Yacht dinner cruise
Columbus Day parade
Staten Island ferry
Hard rock cafe
Trip to Niagara falls
Top of the Rock
Central Park maybe hire bikes
See a show might be the Motown one
Shopping and things we missed flight home
We are not really into art and museums and I am sure we are missing lots of stuff
We are going to get a 7 day metro card.
What do you think? Are we all over the place, is it to much or to little and have we missed out really good stuff?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 2 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 3 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 6 Miami
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 11 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 12 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 13 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 14 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 15 Driving Alaska
- 16 Back from the Big Easy
- 17 Border crossing
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 21 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 22 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Cross country tips
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?