We will be in landing in New York Newark airport on Fri 11th Oct at 12:10 if on time and have car transfers to The Pearl hotel on 49th street
This is what I am thinking we might do.
Oh by the way we are me and hubby and this is my 50th birthday trip!
Get something to eat at Ellen's stardust diner
Carriage ride central park, I know that is really touristy but it's just something I want to say I have done
Go to time square and see the lights
Statue of liberty
Bowling green park
charging bull statue
Walk Brooklyn bridge back from Brooklyn as sun is going down
if time along the way call in at century 21 and get a cheesecake at Eileen's special cheesecake
Empire state building
Grand Central Terminal
Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Roosevelt Island Tramway
World Yacht dinner cruise
Columbus Day parade
Staten Island ferry
Hard rock cafe
Trip to Niagara falls
Top of the Rock
Central Park maybe hire bikes
See a show might be the Motown one
Shopping and things we missed flight home
We are not really into art and museums and I am sure we are missing lots of stuff
We are going to get a 7 day metro card.
What do you think? Are we all over the place, is it to much or to little and have we missed out really good stuff?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (1-855-205-4068) Upgrade to United Comfort
- 2 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 3 (1-855-205-4068)American airlines Ticket booking
- 4 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 8 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 13 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 18 Colorado itinerary
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 21 Hawaii wedding
- 22 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 23 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 24 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 25 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old