We can't make any reservations at this time because of certain constrai td but our trip will probably be in October! the beginning of November at the very latest. I am wondering whether someone could possibly help me in arranging a bit of an itinerrary as we have never been there before. Our priorities would be to see one or two musicals and possibly one broadway play, 911 Memorial, Metropolitan Museum and Tenement Museum, Central Park, Ellen's Stardust diner, shopping (macys, that big toy store), st Patricks cathedral, Statue of Liberty. We would like to stay at Hotel midtown if at all possible. We aren't looking at top of the line restaurants but don't want diners either - I don't want to spend over $75 pp at supper as it is just a pet peeve of mine, nothing is worth more than that for one mealL (that is only my humble opinion - I am also perfectly willing to spend a lot more for a better broadway ticket seat - priorities!) we are 2 or 3 ladies in early 60's who still want walk around a lot and do anything that is fun! Thank you very much for your assistance!
New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clearwater FL area
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 Los Angeles day trips
- 4 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 5 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 trip advice from TN to TX
- 8 san diego or nearby area
- 9 middlebury vt snow
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 12 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 19 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 20 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal