We can't make any reservations at this time because of certain constrai td but our trip will probably be in October! the beginning of November at the very latest. I am wondering whether someone could possibly help me in arranging a bit of an itinerrary as we have never been there before. Our priorities would be to see one or two musicals and possibly one broadway play, 911 Memorial, Metropolitan Museum and Tenement Museum, Central Park, Ellen's Stardust diner, shopping (macys, that big toy store), st Patricks cathedral, Statue of Liberty. We would like to stay at Hotel midtown if at all possible. We aren't looking at top of the line restaurants but don't want diners either - I don't want to spend over $75 pp at supper as it is just a pet peeve of mine, nothing is worth more than that for one mealL (that is only my humble opinion - I am also perfectly willing to spend a lot more for a better broadway ticket seat - priorities!) we are 2 or 3 ladies in early 60's who still want walk around a lot and do anything that is fun! Thank you very much for your assistance!
New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 17 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area