We wil be going to New York City with our 5 year old this coming Thanksgiving. We will be staying at the Staybridge Suites near Times Square. We are looking for suggestions of child friendly 4 day itineraries. In addition, we are looking for recommendations of restaurants that we can go for Thanksgiving dinner with our 5 year old. We are looking for a place with ambiance, atmosphere. Our budget is flexible so high end restaurants would be an option. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 WA to CT
- 4 L.A. and Sequoia
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 Maine weather and temps
- 8 Alcatrez sold out
- 9 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 12 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 15 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 16 Broadway
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 21 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Need help planning....
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens