We wil be going to New York City with our 5 year old this coming Thanksgiving. We will be staying at the Staybridge Suites near Times Square. We are looking for suggestions of child friendly 4 day itineraries. In addition, we are looking for recommendations of restaurants that we can go for Thanksgiving dinner with our 5 year old. We are looking for a place with ambiance, atmosphere. Our budget is flexible so high end restaurants would be an option. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Key West
- 3 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 4 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 12 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 13 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 14 moving to Florida
- 15 DC restaurant report
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 A Few Days in Asheville
- 20 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime