We wil be going to New York City with our 5 year old this coming Thanksgiving. We will be staying at the Staybridge Suites near Times Square. We are looking for suggestions of child friendly 4 day itineraries. In addition, we are looking for recommendations of restaurants that we can go for Thanksgiving dinner with our 5 year old. We are looking for a place with ambiance, atmosphere. Our budget is flexible so high end restaurants would be an option. Any recommendations are appreciated.
New York in Thanksgiving with 5 yr Old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod