We wil be going to New York City with our 5 year old this coming Thanksgiving. We will be staying at the Staybridge Suites near Times Square. We are looking for suggestions of child friendly 4 day itineraries. In addition, we are looking for recommendations of restaurants that we can go for Thanksgiving dinner with our 5 year old. We are looking for a place with ambiance, atmosphere. Our budget is flexible so high end restaurants would be an option. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 2 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 3 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 4 Across country drive
- 5 http://deal4supplements.com/maxtropin/
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 10 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 11 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 16 St Louis
- 17 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 18 Nashville restaurants
- 19 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 20 Yosemite Hike
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 24 Restaurants in DC
- 25 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging