We wil be going to New York City with our 5 year old this coming Thanksgiving. We will be staying at the Staybridge Suites near Times Square. We are looking for suggestions of child friendly 4 day itineraries. In addition, we are looking for recommendations of restaurants that we can go for Thanksgiving dinner with our 5 year old. We are looking for a place with ambiance, atmosphere. Our budget is flexible so high end restaurants would be an option. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 2 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 3 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 4 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 5 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 6 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 7 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 8 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 9 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 10 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 11 Las vegas +21
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 14 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 15 A June trip to Kauai
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 21 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 24 Christmas Napa Valley
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in