We wil be going to New York City with our 5 year old this coming Thanksgiving. We will be staying at the Staybridge Suites near Times Square. We are looking for suggestions of child friendly 4 day itineraries. In addition, we are looking for recommendations of restaurants that we can go for Thanksgiving dinner with our 5 year old. We are looking for a place with ambiance, atmosphere. Our budget is flexible so high end restaurants would be an option. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/hl-slim-pro-reviews/
- 2 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 New orleans recs for family
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 11 Later Winter around Mobile
- 12 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Florida keys trip
- 18 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 19 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 20 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 23 Hawaii Help
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017