We wil be going to New York City with our 5 year old this coming Thanksgiving. We will be staying at the Staybridge Suites near Times Square. We are looking for suggestions of child friendly 4 day itineraries. In addition, we are looking for recommendations of restaurants that we can go for Thanksgiving dinner with our 5 year old. We are looking for a place with ambiance, atmosphere. Our budget is flexible so high end restaurants would be an option. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 2 Utah trip Itinerary
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 7 Road trip around Washington DC
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 Weather in Chicago
- 10 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 11 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 12 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 13 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 14 Help me with this
- 15 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 16 Houston MetroRail
- 17 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Dining in St. Louis
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 22 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 23 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 24 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 25 Oregon road trip