We wil be going to New York City with our 5 year old this coming Thanksgiving. We will be staying at the Staybridge Suites near Times Square. We are looking for suggestions of child friendly 4 day itineraries. In addition, we are looking for recommendations of restaurants that we can go for Thanksgiving dinner with our 5 year old. We are looking for a place with ambiance, atmosphere. Our budget is flexible so high end restaurants would be an option. Any recommendations are appreciated.
New York in Thanksgiving with 5 yr Old
- 1 Airport luggage tamparing
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Minneapolis Hotel
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 New York City Parking
- 6 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 7 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 8 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 9 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 10 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 13 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 16 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 17 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 21 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 22 Luxor Egypt
- 23 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 24 stay near newark or nyc
- 25 Road Trip through the Florida Keys