I always see vies from across the river of the skyline in movies and on TV. Where would be the best place to go in New Jersey to see the city light up at night? How do we get there on public transportation? We have ridden the Roosevelt tram at night, taken the circle line harbor lights tour (not offered in Dec this year, wah) and walked along the Brooklyn Promenade. Thanks!
New York City views
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 4 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Zion the narrows
- 6 Advice on Roadtrip
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 9 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 10 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 11 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 Hawaiian Islands
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Cabin in Asheville area
- 20 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 21 Seattle Transportation??
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics