I always see vies from across the river of the skyline in movies and on TV. Where would be the best place to go in New Jersey to see the city light up at night? How do we get there on public transportation? We have ridden the Roosevelt tram at night, taken the circle line harbor lights tour (not offered in Dec this year, wah) and walked along the Brooklyn Promenade. Thanks!
New York City views
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 4 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 5 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 6 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 9 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 12 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 18 Help with NYC transit
- 19 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 20 Boston Area College Tour
- 21 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 22 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 D.C. in a day