I always see vies from across the river of the skyline in movies and on TV. Where would be the best place to go in New Jersey to see the city light up at night? How do we get there on public transportation? We have ridden the Roosevelt tram at night, taken the circle line harbor lights tour (not offered in Dec this year, wah) and walked along the Brooklyn Promenade. Thanks!
New York City views
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 2 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 3 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 4 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 9 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 10 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 California San Diego area lodging
- 15 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 Utah 2
- 19 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Small group dining in Napa area
- 22 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Hawaii is still Hell
- 25 Las Vegas in March