I always see vies from across the river of the skyline in movies and on TV. Where would be the best place to go in New Jersey to see the city light up at night? How do we get there on public transportation? We have ridden the Roosevelt tram at night, taken the circle line harbor lights tour (not offered in Dec this year, wah) and walked along the Brooklyn Promenade. Thanks!
New York City views
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 New York City Christmas Trip
- 4 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 5 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 6 visit to HIghLine
- 7 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 8 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 11 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 12 Colorado Skiing
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 15 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 16 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 19 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY