I always see vies from across the river of the skyline in movies and on TV. Where would be the best place to go in New Jersey to see the city light up at night? How do we get there on public transportation? We have ridden the Roosevelt tram at night, taken the circle line harbor lights tour (not offered in Dec this year, wah) and walked along the Brooklyn Promenade. Thanks!
New York City views
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 2 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 3 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Transportation help in Philly
- 21 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle