I have a neat opportunity to attend an event with my husband with his work. We will be going to NYC for a fast weekend - Labor day - attending the US open and staying at the Eventi - the Kipton hotel.
We will have Sunday to ourselves. Looking for good resturant recommendations in that area 851 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10001 - we are willing to spend about 125.00 before tax and tip. Don't drink much... but like a good wine by the glass menu as a result.
Open to different experinces.
Thinking of maybe seeing a show - not sure yet... open to recommendations on that as well.
We have seen:
New York City - US Open - Labor Day Weekend
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 11 Around North America (cruise)
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times