I will be visiting NYC for two weeks Sept 2013.
I want to rent a car and go to Cooperstown to spend one night and see the HOF in the morning.
Some places I though I might stop at on the way are...
Lynhurst, Sleepy Hollow, Stoney Point, Bear Mountain, West Point, Mohawk Mountain, Walkway over the Hudson and on to Cooperstown.
My questions are, Is this too much for one day of driving?
Should I skip any of them?
Anything I should add?
Anything to see between Pooghkepskie and Cooperstown I should add?
Here is a Google Map I created.
Also I was interested in a drive around Staten Island, Long Island and maybe out to Block Island but I will create a new thread for that.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 Universal Studios vacation
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Everything you need to know about Mobile Strike Hack
- 8 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 9 Nitrobuild Plus - Best Testosterone booster Formula
- 10 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 11 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 14 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 15 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 16 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 17 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 18 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 19 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 20 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 21 Rules of the NY Subway
- 22 Food Festival Tour
- 23 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin