I will be visiting NYC for two weeks Sept 2013.
I want to rent a car and go to Cooperstown to spend one night and see the HOF in the morning.
Some places I though I might stop at on the way are...
Lynhurst, Sleepy Hollow, Stoney Point, Bear Mountain, West Point, Mohawk Mountain, Walkway over the Hudson and on to Cooperstown.
My questions are, Is this too much for one day of driving?
Should I skip any of them?
Anything I should add?
Anything to see between Pooghkepskie and Cooperstown I should add?
Here is a Google Map I created.
Also I was interested in a drive around Staten Island, Long Island and maybe out to Block Island but I will create a new thread for that.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/altrina-cream/
- 2 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 3 Las vegas and nearby
- 4 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 7 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 11 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 12 Orlando area weather in June
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 15 New Itinerary
- 16 Help with Northwest Trip
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 19 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 20 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 21 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 22 road trip
- 23 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 24 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 25 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP