I will be visiting NYC for two weeks Sept 2013.
I want to rent a car and go to Cooperstown to spend one night and see the HOF in the morning.
Some places I though I might stop at on the way are...
Lynhurst, Sleepy Hollow, Stoney Point, Bear Mountain, West Point, Mohawk Mountain, Walkway over the Hudson and on to Cooperstown.
My questions are, Is this too much for one day of driving?
Should I skip any of them?
Anything I should add?
Anything to see between Pooghkepskie and Cooperstown I should add?
Here is a Google Map I created.
Also I was interested in a drive around Staten Island, Long Island and maybe out to Block Island but I will create a new thread for that.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Binary Trust Method Review.Is it legit ?and sucesful?
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 5 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 6 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 7 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 12 Which island for R&R?
- 13 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 14 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 17 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 18 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 19 Yellowstone
- 20 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 21 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 22 San Antonio shopping
- 23 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 24 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 25 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?