I will be visiting NYC for two weeks Sept 2013.
I want to rent a car and go to Cooperstown to spend one night and see the HOF in the morning.
Some places I though I might stop at on the way are...
Lynhurst, Sleepy Hollow, Stoney Point, Bear Mountain, West Point, Mohawk Mountain, Walkway over the Hudson and on to Cooperstown.
My questions are, Is this too much for one day of driving?
Should I skip any of them?
Anything I should add?
Anything to see between Pooghkepskie and Cooperstown I should add?
Here is a Google Map I created.
Also I was interested in a drive around Staten Island, Long Island and maybe out to Block Island but I will create a new thread for that.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 2 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 3 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 4 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 5 Things to do in La Jolla
- 6 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 10 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 11 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 12 Lake Powell
- 13 Southwest US vacation help
- 14 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 15 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 16 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 17 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 18 Mississippi gulf coast
- 19 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 20 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 21 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 22 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 23 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 24 Sequoia National Park - Which airport
- 25 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats