I will be visiting NYC for two weeks Sept 2013.
I want to rent a car and go to Cooperstown to spend one night and see the HOF in the morning.
Some places I though I might stop at on the way are...
Lynhurst, Sleepy Hollow, Stoney Point, Bear Mountain, West Point, Mohawk Mountain, Walkway over the Hudson and on to Cooperstown.
My questions are, Is this too much for one day of driving?
Should I skip any of them?
Anything I should add?
Anything to see between Pooghkepskie and Cooperstown I should add?
Here is a Google Map I created.
Also I was interested in a drive around Staten Island, Long Island and maybe out to Block Island but I will create a new thread for that.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - where?
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 3 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 4 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 5 Dinner in Anchorage
- 6 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/is-garcinia-cambogia-zt-safe
- 7 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 8 Things to do in NYC
- 9 ClashRoyaleFreeGems.net
- 10 http://leorskincareblog.com/beverly-hills-md-crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 11 http://www.tentigomaleenhancement.com/
- 12 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/revitatone-skin-eye-cream/
- 13 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 14 San Francisco to San Diego
- 15 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 16 Shenandoah National park
- 17 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 18 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 19 Arizona PHX car rental
- 20 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 21 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 22 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 23 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 24 BBQ
- 25 No Proper Response From Etihad after losing luggage