Our time for siteseeing in NYC is going to be limited mostly to the afternoons. We will have the whole day Sunday and part of Monday before we start the Basket Ball Camp at the Graffiti 2 church in the Bronx. Which tours would be best for us to do to make the most of our time and money? One place we especially want to visit is the Statue of Liberty. Any suggestions you may have will be appreciated. Thanks
New York City siteseeing tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 4 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 5 Getting to Key West
- 6 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 7 New Orleans Motel Question
- 8 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 9 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 10 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 11 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 12 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 13 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 14 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 15 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 19 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 21 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 22 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 23 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 24 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 25 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach