Our time for siteseeing in NYC is going to be limited mostly to the afternoons. We will have the whole day Sunday and part of Monday before we start the Basket Ball Camp at the Graffiti 2 church in the Bronx. Which tours would be best for us to do to make the most of our time and money? One place we especially want to visit is the Statue of Liberty. Any suggestions you may have will be appreciated. Thanks
New York City siteseeing tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 5 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 6 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 7 Denver 1 day in denver
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 10 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Burlington VT day trip
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 17 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 18 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 21 Vegas hotels for families
- 22 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 25 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?