Our time for siteseeing in NYC is going to be limited mostly to the afternoons. We will have the whole day Sunday and part of Monday before we start the Basket Ball Camp at the Graffiti 2 church in the Bronx. Which tours would be best for us to do to make the most of our time and money? One place we especially want to visit is the Statue of Liberty. Any suggestions you may have will be appreciated. Thanks
New York City siteseeing tours
- 1 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 Help with NYC transit
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 7 Door County
- 8 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 9 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 10 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 11 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 12 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 19 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 Williamsburg VA
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 A Visit to Charleston
- 24 Restos in Boca Raton
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah