We're heading into NYC this coming Sunday (the 21st) for a trip with my daughter (almost 2). We have decided to drive up and we're wondering if anyone has recommendations for safe and reasonable parking lots. Our plan is to visit the Times Square area and perhaps part of Central Park and FAO Schwartz. We're looking for a parking lot somewhere in the middle. Having an idea of where to park before we get there will make our trip a little less stressful. Thanks for your expertise!
New York City Parking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 2 NYC Clubs for live music
- 3 Seattle: Something Different?
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 ONP help
- 11 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 California road trip
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 18 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 19 Berkshires in late October
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 23 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 24 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL