We're heading into NYC this coming Sunday (the 21st) for a trip with my daughter (almost 2). We have decided to drive up and we're wondering if anyone has recommendations for safe and reasonable parking lots. Our plan is to visit the Times Square area and perhaps part of Central Park and FAO Schwartz. We're looking for a parking lot somewhere in the middle. Having an idea of where to park before we get there will make our trip a little less stressful. Thanks for your expertise!
New York City Parking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 2 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 3 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 West Maui Restaurants
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 New Orleans Motel Question
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 15 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 16 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 17 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 18 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 19 Happy Hour
- 20 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 21 road trip Houston-NJ
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 24 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 25 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast