We're heading into NYC this coming Sunday (the 21st) for a trip with my daughter (almost 2). We have decided to drive up and we're wondering if anyone has recommendations for safe and reasonable parking lots. Our plan is to visit the Times Square area and perhaps part of Central Park and FAO Schwartz. We're looking for a parking lot somewhere in the middle. Having an idea of where to park before we get there will make our trip a little less stressful. Thanks for your expertise!
New York City Parking
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 16 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 17 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 21 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown