I have found 2 hotels which are very comparable in price and quality. One is around the Times Square area and the other is just off Wall Street. I am torn which to book and wondering if anyone has insight into staying in the financial district. The hotel is steps away from the subway. I have been to NY before but didn't really explore the downtown area. I don't see us spending too much time in Times Square but the more cental location is appealing. However the hotel is on a less desirable street.
New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 2 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 3 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 4 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 5 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 8 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 9 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 10 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 13 Phoenix restaurants
- 14 5 week in US/Mexico
- 15 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 Week in October in Maine
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles