I have found 2 hotels which are very comparable in price and quality. One is around the Times Square area and the other is just off Wall Street. I am torn which to book and wondering if anyone has insight into staying in the financial district. The hotel is steps away from the subway. I have been to NY before but didn't really explore the downtown area. I don't see us spending too much time in Times Square but the more cental location is appealing. However the hotel is on a less desirable street.
New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 Worst Restaurants in America
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 5 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 8 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 9 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 10 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 11 What's new on Maui?
- 12 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 13 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 14 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Oregon Road Trip
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 24 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 25 Moving to New Jersey