I have found 2 hotels which are very comparable in price and quality. One is around the Times Square area and the other is just off Wall Street. I am torn which to book and wondering if anyone has insight into staying in the financial district. The hotel is steps away from the subway. I have been to NY before but didn't really explore the downtown area. I don't see us spending too much time in Times Square but the more cental location is appealing. However the hotel is on a less desirable street.
New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 4 Seattle in April
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 7 Maui - Haleakala
- 8 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 9 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 10 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 11 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 12 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 13 California San Diego area lodging
- 14 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 15 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Utah 2
- 20 Las Vegas in March
- 21 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 22 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 25 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers