I have found 2 hotels which are very comparable in price and quality. One is around the Times Square area and the other is just off Wall Street. I am torn which to book and wondering if anyone has insight into staying in the financial district. The hotel is steps away from the subway. I have been to NY before but didn't really explore the downtown area. I don't see us spending too much time in Times Square but the more cental location is appealing. However the hotel is on a less desirable street.
New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 7 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 12 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 13 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 18 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 23 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 24 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 25 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?