Traveling to the city in a month to see the girlfriend, and looking for a hotel that will check me in if I am not 21 (I'm 20). Budget is not an issue and I have a full credit card and a debit card. Hotels.com lists certain hotels as 18 to check in (for example http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&pn=1&ps=1&reviewOrder=date_newest_first&roomno=1&departureDate=08-22-11&destinationId=1506246&rooms.numberOfAdults=1&tab=description&arrivalDate=08-19-11&hotelId=145146&validate=false#description) however its been my experience with some hotels that this is not always the case. Can I trust hotels.com if they tell me what the check in age is? I would rather not bargain with my chances of success with accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ExoSlim Garcinia Cambogia- Weight Loss Offers
- 2 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 3 Natural Bodybuilding Tracking Quickly Builds Muscle
- 4 Seattle Ho
- 5 Inhibits the lyase method to interfere with metabolism
- 6 http://capiluxprobrazilblog.com/hyperbody/
- 7 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 8 http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 9 Southern history- walkable cities
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 12 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 15 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 16 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 17 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 18 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 19 Beer Bar - NYC
- 20 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 24 Seattle?
- 25 November redwoods trip