Traveling to the city in a month to see the girlfriend, and looking for a hotel that will check me in if I am not 21 (I'm 20). Budget is not an issue and I have a full credit card and a debit card. Hotels.com lists certain hotels as 18 to check in (for example http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&pn=1&ps=1&reviewOrder=date_newest_first&roomno=1&departureDate=08-22-11&destinationId=1506246&rooms.numberOfAdults=1&tab=description&arrivalDate=08-19-11&hotelId=145146&validate=false#description) however its been my experience with some hotels that this is not always the case. Can I trust hotels.com if they tell me what the check in age is? I would rather not bargain with my chances of success with accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 3 3 day road trip from Las Vegas -Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion
- 4 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 7 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 8 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 9 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 10 Northern California Redwoods
- 11 Seaside, California
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 14 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 15 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 16 Denali
- 17 JFK Terminal 8
- 18 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 19 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 20 Maine in May?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 24 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 25 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?