Traveling to the city in a month to see the girlfriend, and looking for a hotel that will check me in if I am not 21 (I'm 20). Budget is not an issue and I have a full credit card and a debit card. Hotels.com lists certain hotels as 18 to check in (for example http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&pn=1&ps=1&reviewOrder=date_newest_first&roomno=1&departureDate=08-22-11&destinationId=1506246&rooms.numberOfAdults=1&tab=description&arrivalDate=08-19-11&hotelId=145146&validate=false#description) however its been my experience with some hotels that this is not always the case. Can I trust hotels.com if they tell me what the check in age is? I would rather not bargain with my chances of success with accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 time to visit statue
- 2 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 3 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 6 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 7 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 8 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 9 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 10 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 11 Chester, CN
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 14 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 20 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 21 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 22 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 23 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 24 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes