Traveling to the city in a month to see the girlfriend, and looking for a hotel that will check me in if I am not 21 (I'm 20). Budget is not an issue and I have a full credit card and a debit card. Hotels.com lists certain hotels as 18 to check in (for example http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&pn=1&ps=1&reviewOrder=date_newest_first&roomno=1&departureDate=08-22-11&destinationId=1506246&rooms.numberOfAdults=1&tab=description&arrivalDate=08-19-11&hotelId=145146&validate=false#description) however its been my experience with some hotels that this is not always the case. Can I trust hotels.com if they tell me what the check in age is? I would rather not bargain with my chances of success with accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 2 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Honeymoon out west.
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 9 USA, Trip to the south
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 14 Carmel Monterey
- 15 Big Sure in June
- 16 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Roadtrip July 2017
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 21 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 22 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help