Traveling to the city in a month to see the girlfriend, and looking for a hotel that will check me in if I am not 21 (I'm 20). Budget is not an issue and I have a full credit card and a debit card. Hotels.com lists certain hotels as 18 to check in (for example http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&pn=1&ps=1&reviewOrder=date_newest_first&roomno=1&departureDate=08-22-11&destinationId=1506246&rooms.numberOfAdults=1&tab=description&arrivalDate=08-19-11&hotelId=145146&validate=false#description) however its been my experience with some hotels that this is not always the case. Can I trust hotels.com if they tell me what the check in age is? I would rather not bargain with my chances of success with accommodations
New York City hotels for 18+
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 4 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 10 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 11 Long Island Advice
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 14 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 Boston suggestions
- 17 California
- 18 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto