Traveling to the city in a month to see the girlfriend, and looking for a hotel that will check me in if I am not 21 (I'm 20). Budget is not an issue and I have a full credit card and a debit card. Hotels.com lists certain hotels as 18 to check in (for example http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&pn=1&ps=1&reviewOrder=date_newest_first&roomno=1&departureDate=08-22-11&destinationId=1506246&rooms.numberOfAdults=1&tab=description&arrivalDate=08-19-11&hotelId=145146&validate=false#description) however its been my experience with some hotels that this is not always the case. Can I trust hotels.com if they tell me what the check in age is? I would rather not bargain with my chances of success with accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CHECKPOINT@: GMAIL Recoevr PASSWORD 1855/999/8045 CONTACT PHONE N0*
- 2 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 3 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 4 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 6 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 7 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 8 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 9 Orlando area weather in June
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 12 New Itinerary
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 16 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 17 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 18 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 19 road trip
- 20 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 21 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI