Traveling to the city in a month to see the girlfriend, and looking for a hotel that will check me in if I am not 21 (I'm 20). Budget is not an issue and I have a full credit card and a debit card. Hotels.com lists certain hotels as 18 to check in (for example http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=1&pn=1&ps=1&reviewOrder=date_newest_first&roomno=1&departureDate=08-22-11&destinationId=1506246&rooms.numberOfAdults=1&tab=description&arrivalDate=08-19-11&hotelId=145146&validate=false#description) however its been my experience with some hotels that this is not always the case. Can I trust hotels.com if they tell me what the check in age is? I would rather not bargain with my chances of success with accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 2 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 3 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 4 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 5 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 6 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 7 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 8 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 9 How much time in Badlands?
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 11 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 12 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 13 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 14 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 15 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 18 JFK to Washington
- 19 Where to live in the North East
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 Houston during hurricane
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend