Hi, im an Aussie heading to NYC by myself.. i leave on April 10 and am staying in LIC... cant wait.... just wanted to say i really like this forum and have found it very helpful in planning my adventure..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/cianix/
- 2 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 3 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 4 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 5 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 6 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 7 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 8 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 9 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 10 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 13 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 15 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 19 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 20 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 21 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 22 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 23 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 24 limited mobility for Savannah
- 25 Easter Week in Key West April 2017