For some reason, my daughter has mentioned her interest in NYC several times. I was born there and vividly remember how exciting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was as a child (I'm early 30's), so I decided to take her over the break. We like walking, eating at nice restaurants, museums, ballets and shows. I recently took her to a John Williams themed symphony and a showing of Chicago, but she likes magic shows, zoos and animals, too. Please post any recommendations and tips on times. I heard Lady Liberty's Crown is closed from October 29th, so I guess we will miss that. It's just her and myself, Wednesday through Sunday Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks in advance for your input!
New York City for Thanksgiving Break with 5 year old daughter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 8 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?