I am from Victoria, BC, heading to New York, Manhattan to do one thing: Find inspiration for my new restaurant business venture. Any recommendations by Fodorites would be appreciated. I want to eat anything and everything, as long as it is awesome, it will be inspirational. Best thing I ever ate type recommendations please.
New York City - Foods - Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 4 late-night DC restaurant
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 7 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 8 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 9 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 12 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 13 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 14 Philadelphia ?
- 15 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 16 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 17 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 18 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 19 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 20 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 21 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 22 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass