I am from Victoria, BC, heading to New York, Manhattan to do one thing: Find inspiration for my new restaurant business venture. Any recommendations by Fodorites would be appreciated. I want to eat anything and everything, as long as it is awesome, it will be inspirational. Best thing I ever ate type recommendations please.
New York City - Foods - Restaurants
- 1 Small Sofas
- 2 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 3 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 7 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 8 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 9 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 10 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 11 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 12 Trying To Find a Place
- 13 romantic colorado trip
- 14 Fourth of July Weekend
- 15 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 16 Fires in Colorado
- 17 Marcola?
- 18 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 19 Updates from Hanalei
- 20 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 21 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 22 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 23 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 24 One day in NYC
- 25 Maine mid-coast recommendations?