My cousin and I (females, late 60's) will spend five days in NYC in a few weeks. Both of us have been to NYC several times and we have most of our trip planned--Broadway shows, MOMA, the MET, the 9/11 Memorial, etc. Has anyone visited the Fashion Institute of Technology Museum? If yes, is it a good way to spend our time and how long should we plan to stay there?
New York City--Fashion Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getaway
- 2 Refining my California Itinerary
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 14 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 18 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 24 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 25 Moving to New Jersey