My cousin and I (females, late 60's) will spend five days in NYC in a few weeks. Both of us have been to NYC several times and we have most of our trip planned--Broadway shows, MOMA, the MET, the 9/11 Memorial, etc. Has anyone visited the Fashion Institute of Technology Museum? If yes, is it a good way to spend our time and how long should we plan to stay there?
New York City--Fashion Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 2 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Self guided White House tour
- 11 Los Angeles day trips
- 12 middlebury vt snow
- 13 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 LA for a day and a half
- 16 Texas
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 20 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 23 Moving to CT
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Drive down the West Coast 2015