My cousin and I (females, late 60's) will spend five days in NYC in a few weeks. Both of us have been to NYC several times and we have most of our trip planned--Broadway shows, MOMA, the MET, the 9/11 Memorial, etc. Has anyone visited the Fashion Institute of Technology Museum? If yes, is it a good way to spend our time and how long should we plan to stay there?
New York City--Fashion Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 2 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 3 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 4 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 7 Romantic destination in the US
- 8 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 9 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 10 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 11 Moving out of states from Florida
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 14 family road trip
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 19 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 20 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 23 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 24 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 25 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!