Hello! I am going to New York city in March and am looking for an apartment to rent. What would be the best areas to look in? One week trip with 7 people.
New York City, best area to stay in
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 California road trip
- 3 ONP help
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 9 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Road Tour in Usa
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 So you love handbags!
- 16 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 17 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 23 Re-Visit DC
- 24 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 25 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)