I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Later Winter around Mobile
- 5 Rafting the Colorado
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 9 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 Coffee in Boston?
- 12 Nashville Never Been
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 Traveling in winter
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Uber boston