I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 2 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 3 Hawaii wedding
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 6 Oregon Coast question
- 7 California road trip
- 8 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 9 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 10 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 11 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 12 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 13 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 14 Moving to Montana
- 15 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 16 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 17 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 20 Savanah GA
- 21 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 22 Florida with a 2 year old
- 23 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 24 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 25 Colorado itinerary