I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in May?
- 2 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 3 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 4 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 5 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 6 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 7 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 9 Seaside, California
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 13 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 15 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 16 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 17 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 18 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 19 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 23 What car service?
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Denali