I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
New York city Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 4 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 5 Universal studios/Orlando
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Wedding venue in NH
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle