I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 San Francisco and Napa
- 5 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 6 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 9 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 10 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 11 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 12 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 15 Budget NYC hotel
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 18 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 21 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 22 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 23 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship