I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.stressfreebrains.com/focused-in-brain
- 2 Introduction
- 3 AR State Parks
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 8 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 NYC For The Day
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 13 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 14 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 15 JFK Terminal 8
- 16 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 17 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Atlanta With Toddler
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 23 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria