I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
New York city Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Christmas weather?
- 7 Big island itinerary
- 8 New York City and New England
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 13 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 14 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 24 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary