I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://garciniacambogiasensationblog.com/intellex-plus/
- 2 Clenz Philly
- 3 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 4 http://brainfireadvice.com/vitalure/
- 5 Zirconia Crowns
- 6 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 7 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 8 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 9 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 15 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 16 How many states have you been to?
- 17 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 20 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 21 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 22 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 23 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days