I am going to New York city from August 8th-15th with Husband, mother and 6yr old boy
I plan to rent an apartment but not sure wich one through Trip Advisor. I am concerned about the location being safe and close to things
option 1 on the Lower East side
Option 2 at Chelsea
Option 3 http://www.flipkey.com/new-york-city-condo-rentals/p243626/?utm_source=flipkey&utm_medium=email&utm_term=propertyname&utm_campaign=rbo_inquiry_confirm
They vary in prices and LOWER EAST SIDE is the more affordable. My question is: is it worth the extra money to stay in the other locations?
And one more question, I don´t know if 7 nights is just to much to stay in New York or maybe I could take a day trip some where outside New York. Can YOU recomend something?
New York city Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 4 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 5 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 6 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 7 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 8 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 9 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 10 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 13 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 14 Shenandoah National Park
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 22 Morning in miami
- 23 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 24 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 25 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question