Please help with suggestions for accommodation in New York City for two visits end of July for 3 nights and mid August for 3 nights for 5 adults first time and 3 adults secong time. Nobody in the group has ever been to New York City. Would like to think accommodation could be found within $200 per night. Apartment or Hotel.
New York city accommodation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 7 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 13 Rafting near Denali
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 17 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 18 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH