2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Air Connections on Maui
- 3 Chicago Questions
- 4 camaro hire in waikiki
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 18 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 22 charlotte
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???