2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Need limo service from JFK
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 18 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 19 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 20 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 21 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State