2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 2 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 3 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions