2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 3 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Mesa Verde
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 New England in the fall
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 relocating travel
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Seattle Hyatts
- 14 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?