2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 2 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 11 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 12 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 13 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 14 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 15 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 New York City Restaurants