2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 2 weeks in Alaska
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Charlotte restaurant help
- 10 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 13 Yosemite Fire
- 14 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 15 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 16 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 24 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo