2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 2 California San Diego area lodging
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 5 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 6 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 7 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 8 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 9 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 10 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Utah 2
- 14 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 21 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 22 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 23 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston