2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 3 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 4 carousel bar nola
- 5 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 10 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 11 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 12 NYC play advice needed
- 13 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 14 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 15 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 16 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 17 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 18 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 19 Big Sur?
- 20 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 23 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 24 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit