2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 7 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 8 Tudor city -special help/info
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 13 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 14 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 17 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 18 must see and do's in Maui?
- 19 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 20 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 21 New York City - apartment locations
- 22 Boston to see Sargent works
- 23 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 24 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 25 Murray Hill NYC restaurants