2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information