2 adults (child free) mid 50's visiting NY (12 days) for 2nd time (first time in Winter), staying with friends, wanting to 'do' NY in warmer temps but also interested in visiting Philidelphia, Boston, Gettysburg and anywhere else on the East coast which is able to be done in a few days without too great a cost. Would love to go as far south as N Carolina to the Outer Banks but fear not enough time. Would value any suggestions. Not too keen driving ourselves, prefer a bus tour or maybe rail. Having seen NY once and made a good attempt to visit museums, churches, etc...now ready to take advantage of warmer weather and less obvious sights. Help Gill (NZ)
New York but branching out...
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 8 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Question about Boulder area
- 11 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 12 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 13 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 14 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question