I am looking for suggestions for Broadway Shows for my 15 and 16 year old teenagers (girl and boy) while we are in New York over spring break. March 29 - Apri 2l. My husband and I can split up if there are ones that boys would enjoy better than girls. I know you can buy tickets in advance but what about the TKTS booth - is that just for not as popular productions? Thanks
New York Broadway Shows
View all United States activity »
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 4 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 5 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 6 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 11 Oahu Information
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 One day in Washington DC
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 19 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Key West on NYE
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....