I am looking for suggestions for Broadway Shows for my 15 and 16 year old teenagers (girl and boy) while we are in New York over spring break. March 29 - Apri 2l. My husband and I can split up if there are ones that boys would enjoy better than girls. I know you can buy tickets in advance but what about the TKTS booth - is that just for not as popular productions? Thanks
New York Broadway Shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 7 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 SFO black friday traffic
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 18 Dining in Manhattan
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 How to dress in Vegas
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 25 St Patrick's renovations