So this July (yeah, I plan way ahead) I'm planning a big trip to the States. It is the first time I will be there, and I will be staying for a good while. My question is, what should I wear?? Here in my country I live in a cold-ish kind of city. Jeans, tee shirts and converse usually do the job all year long, but now I wondering about the whole seasons and how to fix my wardrobe to that. I first will stay in New York for a week or so, and then head to Atlanta for a few months, including the rest of the Summer. Any suggestions as to what should I wear?? Im nineteen by the way, will be almost twenty by this summer. I'll appreciate a lot the help!!!
New York + Atlanta + Summer + What to wear??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 3 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 4 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 5 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 6 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 7 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 8 10 day trip
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 11 Utah restaurants
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 14 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 15 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 16 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 17 Venice tourist travel pass
- 18 Crossville, TN in March
- 19 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 22 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 23 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 24 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014