My wife and I are looking at visiting New York and Washington over Christmas. My wife is really keen on experiencing the whole Christmas and New Year in New York, whilst we thought of also spending some time in Washington. Currently we are still in the planning stage and I'm looking for general guidance on best areas and places to stay and must see attractions, as well as suggestions on best way to travel between New York and Washington. Suggestions on how to split our time between the 2 destinations are also welcome. As well as any other info you think might be valuable
Some general info:
Total expected duration of trip: 10 days
Arrival date: Sometime between 16 and 22 December
Daily budget for accomodation:+- $150 - $250
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber boston
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 Later Winter around Mobile
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 8 New orleans recs for family
- 9 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 12 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 13 Florida beach vacation
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 16 Hawaii Help
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 HAWAII; HELP!
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 23 Coffee in Boston?
- 24 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
New York and Wahington in December - Itinirary Suggestions etc