My wife and I are looking at visiting New York and Washington over Christmas. My wife is really keen on experiencing the whole Christmas and New Year in New York, whilst we thought of also spending some time in Washington. Currently we are still in the planning stage and I'm looking for general guidance on best areas and places to stay and must see attractions, as well as suggestions on best way to travel between New York and Washington. Suggestions on how to split our time between the 2 destinations are also welcome. As well as any other info you think might be valuable
Some general info:
Total expected duration of trip: 10 days
Arrival date: Sometime between 16 and 22 December
Daily budget for accomodation:+- $150 - $250
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reset Canon SETUP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 CANON PRINTER d*j
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 8 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 17 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 18 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Las Vegas trip report
- 21 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 25 sugestions
New York and Wahington in December - Itinirary Suggestions etc