My wife and I are looking at visiting New York and Washington over Christmas. My wife is really keen on experiencing the whole Christmas and New Year in New York, whilst we thought of also spending some time in Washington. Currently we are still in the planning stage and I'm looking for general guidance on best areas and places to stay and must see attractions, as well as suggestions on best way to travel between New York and Washington. Suggestions on how to split our time between the 2 destinations are also welcome. As well as any other info you think might be valuable
Some general info:
Total expected duration of trip: 10 days
Arrival date: Sometime between 16 and 22 December
Daily budget for accomodation:+- $150 - $250
New York and Wahington in December - Itinirary Suggestions etc
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 8 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Question about Boulder area
- 13 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple