My wife and I are looking at visiting New York and Washington over Christmas. My wife is really keen on experiencing the whole Christmas and New Year in New York, whilst we thought of also spending some time in Washington. Currently we are still in the planning stage and I'm looking for general guidance on best areas and places to stay and must see attractions, as well as suggestions on best way to travel between New York and Washington. Suggestions on how to split our time between the 2 destinations are also welcome. As well as any other info you think might be valuable
Some general info:
Total expected duration of trip: 10 days
Arrival date: Sometime between 16 and 22 December
Daily budget for accomodation:+- $150 - $250
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/zyflex/
- 2 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 3 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 4 Florida Vacation Rental
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 7 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 8 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 9 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
New York and Wahington in December - Itinirary Suggestions etc