Hi, 2 40+ ladies escaping husbands and kids for bucket list trip to NYC. We are there for 9 days in mid-Sept. Accommodation - we are looking at Hotel Giraffe or Hampton Inn Manhattan Chelsea as they include breakfast and we wanted 2 separate beds (noticed that a lot of hotels don't have twin rooms and the ones that do charge a lot). How much are breakfasts in NY as in Aust you would pay $20 each for a basic one (thats the reason for looking for a hotel which included breakfast). Thoughts on either hotel?? We want to do normal sightseeing, 2 broadway shows and a lot of shopping! Any hints?? Shopping- are there any sales on during Sept and is it worth going to Woodbury Common? Thanking you in advance for any help.
New York 1st time for 2 ladies flying solo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 2 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Clearwater FL area
- 5 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 6 Los Angeles day trips
- 7 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 8 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 9 trip advice from TN to TX
- 10 san diego or nearby area
- 11 middlebury vt snow
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 16 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 19 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 20 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 21 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Charleston, SC Hotels