First time travelers to California. We will be heading from Anaheim towards San Diego on December 29th to Sea World. We have 2 boys 23 and 20 with us. Where would be a good place to be on New Years Eve? Thanks
New Years San Diego? Or
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 6 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 7 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 8 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 9 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 10 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 11 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 12 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 13 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 14 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 15 best of yellowstone
- 16 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 17 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 18 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 19 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?