A group of us are looking to spend New Years in Santa Fe. I am looking for any information, suggestions, etc...Specifically:
1) I know there will be a lot of people, but will it be unpleasantly crowded?
2) Any recommendations for New Years Eve itself, as in activities/events?
3) Restaurant recommendations for New Years Eve?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii wedding
- 2 Driving CA 395
- 3 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 4 Adirondacks trip repot
- 5 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 6 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 7 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 10 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 11 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 12 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 13 New England Tour
- 14 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 15 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 16 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 17 Downtown Denver hotel
- 18 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 19 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 20 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 21 San Diego VRBO area
- 22 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 23 Glacier National Park 2018
- 24 Muir Woods in October
- 25 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?