A group of us are looking to spend New Years in Santa Fe. I am looking for any information, suggestions, etc...Specifically:
1) I know there will be a lot of people, but will it be unpleasantly crowded?
2) Any recommendations for New Years Eve itself, as in activities/events?
3) Restaurant recommendations for New Years Eve?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 2 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 3 North California/South Oregon
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 6 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 7 driving RT 66
- 8 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 9 Long Weekend in Denver
- 10 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 11 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 12 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 From Newark to Manhattan
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 18 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 19 Hotels Houston
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 23 Monument Valley
- 24 Sedona lodging
- 25 Northern California 13-day Itinerary