A group of us are looking to spend New Years in Santa Fe. I am looking for any information, suggestions, etc...Specifically:
1) I know there will be a lot of people, but will it be unpleasantly crowded?
2) Any recommendations for New Years Eve itself, as in activities/events?
3) Restaurant recommendations for New Years Eve?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bryce and Zion planning
- 2 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 5 Personalized Photo Calendars
- 6 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 7 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 8 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/le-reel-skin-serum/
- 9 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 10 Honda New and Used Cars Dealer in Paris TX
- 11 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 12 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 13 Places to stay in Skagway
- 14 Hilo to Kona
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 17 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 18 Maui - luau question
- 19 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 20 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 21 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 22 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 23 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 24 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 25 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017