A group of us are looking to spend New Years in Santa Fe. I am looking for any information, suggestions, etc...Specifically:
1) I know there will be a lot of people, but will it be unpleasantly crowded?
2) Any recommendations for New Years Eve itself, as in activities/events?
3) Restaurant recommendations for New Years Eve?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 2 Cloud Based Predictive Dialer
- 3 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/trim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 5 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 6 http://www.tentigomaleenhancement.com/
- 7 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 8 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 9 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ultimate-slim-pure-select/
- 10 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trubiotrim/
- 11 New York City - Ready to Meet
- 12 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/viatropin-and-viarexin-reviews/
- 13 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 14 Need help with a rough plan
- 15 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 16 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 17 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 18 kauai
- 19 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 20 Hawaii Cruise
- 21 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 22 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 23 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 24 First time to Alaska
- 25 Help Flying to Portland, Maine