A group of us are looking to spend New Years in Santa Fe. I am looking for any information, suggestions, etc...Specifically:
1) I know there will be a lot of people, but will it be unpleasantly crowded?
2) Any recommendations for New Years Eve itself, as in activities/events?
3) Restaurant recommendations for New Years Eve?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 2 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 3 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 4 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 5 California Trip
- 6 Atlanta With Toddler
- 7 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 8 Help me with this
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 12 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 15 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 16 AR State Parks
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 19 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 9-10 day trip to WA
- 22 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 23 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 24 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 25 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!