My boyfriend and I are planning to spend new years in providence R.I. and are looking for a good place to have dinner. Something with good atmosphere, not too noisy, but definetly not stuffy. Any suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 2 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 3 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 4 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 5 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 Hawaii and...where?
- 9 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 10 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 11 usa roadtrip
- 12 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 13 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 14 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 15 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 16 Marfa/Big Bend
- 17 DC Restaurants
- 18 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 19 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 20 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 21 JFK to Washington
- 22 Phoenix for the weekend
- 23 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 24 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 25 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?