Can afford either the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers or the New York Hilton (not Times Square). Want to be close to all the action, but not too close. Which is more luxurious?
New Years hotel in New York?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 3 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 9 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 10 carousel bar nola
- 11 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 12 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 15 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 16 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 17 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 18 Big Sur?
- 19 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 20 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 21 NYC play advice needed
- 22 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 23 San Diego parks and attractions
- 24 Whale watching in July
- 25 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon