We are attending a wedding in Sarasota the weekend after New Years Day and thought that we would come in early and spend the holiday in the Tampa Bay area. We plan on being in Sarasota by the 2nd. Any suggestions on where would be a good place to spend New Years Eve? We have narrowed it down to Ybor City/Channelside, Clearwater Beach, St Petersburg or just going on into Sarasota a couple of days early. We would just like to find a place with some holiday activities, and where we could stop and have a drink or two.
New Years Eve In The Tampa Bay Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas weather?
- 2 New York City and New England
- 3 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014