What kind of transportation is running after midnight fireworks to get out from Times Square ? We (family of 4) can fix a refundable but expensive hotel for 1 week within walking distance (15mins), or cheaper ones in other areas, including Brooklyn, but all depends on whether subway, taxis or buses will be available.
New Year's Eve in New York, Times Square
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 5 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Asheville NC without a car
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Myrtle Beach
- 22 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 23 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.