I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Northwest Passage
- 3 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 4 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 14 Alaska cruise
- 15 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments