I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/lux-hd450-lens/
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 http://phytolyft.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code-review/
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 8 Driving Alaska
- 9 Border crossing
- 10 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 11 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 12 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Cross country tips
- 17 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Parka in PA during February?
- 21 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 24 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 25 EWR to Midtown Manhattan