I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 2 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 3 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 7 40th in Key West
- 8 What to do in New York?
- 9 When do school start again in August?
- 10 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Disney for Florida residents
- 13 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Yosemite
- 16 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 17 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 18 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 19 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 20 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 21 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?