I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 2 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 3 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 4 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 5 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 6 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 7 New Itinerary
- 8 Las vegas and nearby
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 11 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 12 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 13 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 15 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 20 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 21 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 22 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 23 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 24 Orlando area weather in June
- 25 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?