I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
New: Saturday Public Transit to/from Annapolis!!
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Gearhart Oregon
- 3 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 4 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 5 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 6 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Seatlle, WA
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 21 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Newport, RI Questions
- 24 Meredith New Hampshire
- 25 Back to the Lovely City!!