I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 2 Wine Country
- 3 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 4 San Francisco first visit.
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 7 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 8 I95
- 9 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 14 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 17 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 18 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 19 Yellowstone in early May
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 25 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?