I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 2 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 3 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 4 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 7 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 8 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 9 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 10 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 11 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 12 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 13 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 14 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 15 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 16 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 17 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 18 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 19 Rental Car Orlando
- 20 Inexpensive family getaways
- 21 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 22 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 23 Discounted Rental Car?
- 24 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 25 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls