I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 2 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 3 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 4 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 5 Broadway show tickets
- 6 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 7 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 8 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 9 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 10 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 11 BYOB in New York City
- 12 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 13 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Traveling with an infant
- 16 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 17 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 18 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 19 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 20 Yosemite Hike
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 23 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 24 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 25 Across country drive