I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
New: Saturday Public Transit to/from Annapolis!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March