I know that every once in a while the question of public transit to Annapolis comes up, and I just wanted to let you all know that we now have transit access all day Saturdays
YTS is now running a van SIX days a week (excluding federal holidays), at $5 per trip, from New Carrollton to Annapolis and back.
When taking the van from New Carrollton, be aware that the van does not pick up from the bus lane but from the Kiss and Ride lane (the one with the taxis). When exiting the station, cross the bus lane and walk to the bus stop shelter on the right side. A van labeled "921" will pull in a few minutes before the scheduled departure side. (I know it looks a little bit sketchy, but it is actually the right van...)
In the last few weeks, they have added not only Saturday runs, but two midday runs. See the schedule for further details.
If you have not yet seen the adorably quaint capital city of Annapolis, you should!!
Hope this helps,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 4 Arches Devils Garden
- 5 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Big Sure in June
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 best health clubs with lap pools
- 11 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 universal studios and disney
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 16 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 19 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 20 Savannah hotel
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 marriot cypress harbour
- 23 Hotel in Reno
- 24 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 25 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.