My husband and I want to spend a few days near the New River Gorge West Virginia area. Don't know too much about the area, except that the bridge looks amazing and we enjoy the outdoors. We need suggestions as to where to stay- what motel/hotels are nice, lodges, state parks, cabins, etc. Maybe we'd take a "deluxe" accomodation since it's during the week and the prices may be better. We enjoy the outdoors, but I can't do too much walking right now because of a back problem. This is a "presurgery trip" for us. Thanks for any information you can provide.
New River Gorge Information Needed, Help Me Decide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 7 Transportation help in Philly
- 8 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 9 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 10 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 11 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Hilton Midtown New York
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour