I'll be visiting New Orleans for five days, starting February 18th, with my sister, daughter, and two grandchildren aged 13 (boy) and 14 (girl). Any suggestions for activities and restaurants? Any suggestions for places to avoid? I think we'll be there during mardi gras season , so I'd appreciate advice on where and how to see the parades.
New Orleans with young teenagers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips