I'll be visiting New Orleans for five days, starting February 18th, with my sister, daughter, and two grandchildren aged 13 (boy) and 14 (girl). Any suggestions for activities and restaurants? Any suggestions for places to avoid? I think we'll be there during mardi gras season , so I'd appreciate advice on where and how to see the parades.
New Orleans with young teenagers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?