We are going to be traveling through the South this summer and will be spending 2 days in New Orleans with our boys (10&13). I would love some suggestions on what we should do and see and of course places to eat (price point - tops $25 per person - of course anything cheaper would be great). We would also like to visit a place to hear some great music...We are going to be in the French Quarter area.
I appreciate any suggestions - I have never been there and so looking forward to visiting.
New Orleans with Kids
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?