We are going to be traveling through the South this summer and will be spending 2 days in New Orleans with our boys (10&13). I would love some suggestions on what we should do and see and of course places to eat (price point - tops $25 per person - of course anything cheaper would be great). We would also like to visit a place to hear some great music...We are going to be in the French Quarter area.
I appreciate any suggestions - I have never been there and so looking forward to visiting.
New Orleans with Kids
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Vero Beach FL
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 11 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 12 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 13 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 22 Question about Boulder area
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?