We are going to be traveling through the South this summer and will be spending 2 days in New Orleans with our boys (10&13). I would love some suggestions on what we should do and see and of course places to eat (price point - tops $25 per person - of course anything cheaper would be great). We would also like to visit a place to hear some great music...We are going to be in the French Quarter area.
I appreciate any suggestions - I have never been there and so looking forward to visiting.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 November redwoods trip
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 7 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 8 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 9 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 10 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 11 MN lake home rental needed
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 14 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 23 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 24 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15