We are going to be traveling through the South this summer and will be spending 2 days in New Orleans with our boys (10&13). I would love some suggestions on what we should do and see and of course places to eat (price point - tops $25 per person - of course anything cheaper would be great). We would also like to visit a place to hear some great music...We are going to be in the French Quarter area.
I appreciate any suggestions - I have never been there and so looking forward to visiting.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/satin-youth-cream/
- 2 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/soleil-glo-south-africa/
- 4 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 5 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 8 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 11 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 15 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 16 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 17 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 18 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28