We are going to be traveling through the South this summer and will be spending 2 days in New Orleans with our boys (10&13). I would love some suggestions on what we should do and see and of course places to eat (price point - tops $25 per person - of course anything cheaper would be great). We would also like to visit a place to hear some great music...We are going to be in the French Quarter area.
I appreciate any suggestions - I have never been there and so looking forward to visiting.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 2 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 3 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 4 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 5 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 6 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 9 Seattle Hotels
- 10 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Providence question
- 13 Cayo Costa State Park
- 14 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 15 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 16 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 17 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 18 Yosemite Visit
- 19 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 20 2 months in Hawaii!
- 21 Lake George
- 22 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 23 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 24 Utah, arizona part three
- 25 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend