My husband and I are just starting to plan a trip to New Orleans this Spring to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary (this is my first post about this trip -- very exciting!) and are looking at staying at the Dauphine Orleans. It looks lovely and I've read a lot of great things about the location and some of the rooms. Which brings me to my question... A lot of the reviews mention staying in the "rooms across the street with the courtyard". I'm wondering whether the comments are referring to the Hermann House or the Carriage House?
As far as I can tell, our best options are a lovely smallish room in the Hermann House, a suite in the Hermann House or a superior room in the "Carriage House" with a jacuzzi tub for 2 (I'm a big bath person and so the big jacuzzi tub is enticing). I'm wondering about the differences between these two types of rooms and which would be better? Any help here would be great! Also, none of these rooms seem to have a balcony -- is this something to re-consider?
Thanks so much in advance! I'm so looking forward to hearing back!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 IAH to HOU Questions
- 2 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 3 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 8 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 9 No Spam this morning!!
- 10 Jazzfest side trips
- 11 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 12 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 15 San Francisco transit options
- 16 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 17 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 18 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 19 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 23 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 24 Honeymoon on PCH
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car