My husband and I are just starting to plan a trip to New Orleans this Spring to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary (this is my first post about this trip -- very exciting!) and are looking at staying at the Dauphine Orleans. It looks lovely and I've read a lot of great things about the location and some of the rooms. Which brings me to my question... A lot of the reviews mention staying in the "rooms across the street with the courtyard". I'm wondering whether the comments are referring to the Hermann House or the Carriage House?
As far as I can tell, our best options are a lovely smallish room in the Hermann House, a suite in the Hermann House or a superior room in the "Carriage House" with a jacuzzi tub for 2 (I'm a big bath person and so the big jacuzzi tub is enticing). I'm wondering about the differences between these two types of rooms and which would be better? Any help here would be great! Also, none of these rooms seem to have a balcony -- is this something to re-consider?
Thanks so much in advance! I'm so looking forward to hearing back!
New Orleans - Which room at the Dauphine Orleans?
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 4 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 13 Madison Square Garden
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 St. Augustine, Florida
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 20 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 21 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?