My husband and I are just starting to plan a trip to New Orleans this Spring to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary (this is my first post about this trip -- very exciting!) and are looking at staying at the Dauphine Orleans. It looks lovely and I've read a lot of great things about the location and some of the rooms. Which brings me to my question... A lot of the reviews mention staying in the "rooms across the street with the courtyard". I'm wondering whether the comments are referring to the Hermann House or the Carriage House?
As far as I can tell, our best options are a lovely smallish room in the Hermann House, a suite in the Hermann House or a superior room in the "Carriage House" with a jacuzzi tub for 2 (I'm a big bath person and so the big jacuzzi tub is enticing). I'm wondering about the differences between these two types of rooms and which would be better? Any help here would be great! Also, none of these rooms seem to have a balcony -- is this something to re-consider?
Thanks so much in advance! I'm so looking forward to hearing back!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 2 http://supplementsbook.org/nuage-skin/
- 3 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 4 California Coast in January
- 5 OHare car service north suburbs
- 6 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 7 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 8 Traveling Alone
- 9 Arizona in winter
- 10 Currency and hotels
- 11 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 13 Arizona in late January
- 14 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 15 Northern California Redwoods
- 16 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 17 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 18 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 19 Vegas with toddler twins
- 20 Las Vegas Vacation
- 21 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 22 disneyland
- 23 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 24 Key West
- 25 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary