My husband and I are just starting to plan a trip to New Orleans this Spring to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary (this is my first post about this trip -- very exciting!) and are looking at staying at the Dauphine Orleans. It looks lovely and I've read a lot of great things about the location and some of the rooms. Which brings me to my question... A lot of the reviews mention staying in the "rooms across the street with the courtyard". I'm wondering whether the comments are referring to the Hermann House or the Carriage House?
As far as I can tell, our best options are a lovely smallish room in the Hermann House, a suite in the Hermann House or a superior room in the "Carriage House" with a jacuzzi tub for 2 (I'm a big bath person and so the big jacuzzi tub is enticing). I'm wondering about the differences between these two types of rooms and which would be better? Any help here would be great! Also, none of these rooms seem to have a balcony -- is this something to re-consider?
Thanks so much in advance! I'm so looking forward to hearing back!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/ptx-male-enhancement/
- 2 DC Restaurants
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 Short Oregon Trip
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 8 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 9 How much time in Badlands?
- 10 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 11 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 12 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 20 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 21 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 22 Marfa/Big Bend
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend