My husband and I are just starting to plan a trip to New Orleans this Spring to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary (this is my first post about this trip -- very exciting!) and are looking at staying at the Dauphine Orleans. It looks lovely and I've read a lot of great things about the location and some of the rooms. Which brings me to my question... A lot of the reviews mention staying in the "rooms across the street with the courtyard". I'm wondering whether the comments are referring to the Hermann House or the Carriage House?
As far as I can tell, our best options are a lovely smallish room in the Hermann House, a suite in the Hermann House or a superior room in the "Carriage House" with a jacuzzi tub for 2 (I'm a big bath person and so the big jacuzzi tub is enticing). I'm wondering about the differences between these two types of rooms and which would be better? Any help here would be great! Also, none of these rooms seem to have a balcony -- is this something to re-consider?
Thanks so much in advance! I'm so looking forward to hearing back!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326