My husband and I are just starting to plan a trip to New Orleans this Spring to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary (this is my first post about this trip -- very exciting!) and are looking at staying at the Dauphine Orleans. It looks lovely and I've read a lot of great things about the location and some of the rooms. Which brings me to my question... A lot of the reviews mention staying in the "rooms across the street with the courtyard". I'm wondering whether the comments are referring to the Hermann House or the Carriage House?
As far as I can tell, our best options are a lovely smallish room in the Hermann House, a suite in the Hermann House or a superior room in the "Carriage House" with a jacuzzi tub for 2 (I'm a big bath person and so the big jacuzzi tub is enticing). I'm wondering about the differences between these two types of rooms and which would be better? Any help here would be great! Also, none of these rooms seem to have a balcony -- is this something to re-consider?
Thanks so much in advance! I'm so looking forward to hearing back!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 2 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 3 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 4 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 7 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 8 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 11 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 12 Depot Bay OR
- 13 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 14 A June trip to Kauai
- 15 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 16 Across the United States by Train
- 17 Phone SIM
- 18 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 19 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 20 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 23 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 24 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 25 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA