My husband and I are just starting to plan a trip to New Orleans this Spring to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary (this is my first post about this trip -- very exciting!) and are looking at staying at the Dauphine Orleans. It looks lovely and I've read a lot of great things about the location and some of the rooms. Which brings me to my question... A lot of the reviews mention staying in the "rooms across the street with the courtyard". I'm wondering whether the comments are referring to the Hermann House or the Carriage House?
As far as I can tell, our best options are a lovely smallish room in the Hermann House, a suite in the Hermann House or a superior room in the "Carriage House" with a jacuzzi tub for 2 (I'm a big bath person and so the big jacuzzi tub is enticing). I'm wondering about the differences between these two types of rooms and which would be better? Any help here would be great! Also, none of these rooms seem to have a balcony -- is this something to re-consider?
Thanks so much in advance! I'm so looking forward to hearing back!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Penis Exercises And Strategies For A Larger Dick
- 2 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 3 Restaurant furniture
- 4 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 5 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 6 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 7 Mountain Honeymoon
- 8 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 10 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 11 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 12 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 13 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 14 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 15 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 16 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 17 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 18 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 19 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 20 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 21 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 22 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 23 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 24 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 25 Mendocino County Wineries?