Will be visiting New Orleans later in the year and trying to decide where to stay – will be in NO for 3 days mainly for sightseeing.
Tossing up between Omni Royal Orleans (French Quarter) or The Hyatt (downtown once re-opened).
Offered a great rate at the Hyatt however is this area safe during the day and night .. how easy is it to get to the French Quarter and around the rest of NO from this location.
Many thanks for your advice.
New Orleans - where to stay - Downtown or French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 2 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 3 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 4 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 5 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 6 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 7 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 8 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 11 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 12 Clearwater FL area
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 15 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 16 trip advice from TN to TX
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 20 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 21 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 22 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 23 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park