Will be visiting New Orleans later in the year and trying to decide where to stay – will be in NO for 3 days mainly for sightseeing.
Tossing up between Omni Royal Orleans (French Quarter) or The Hyatt (downtown once re-opened).
Offered a great rate at the Hyatt however is this area safe during the day and night .. how easy is it to get to the French Quarter and around the rest of NO from this location.
Many thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 2 Charleston and Savannah
- 3 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 4 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 5 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 6 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 7 Franklin, TN
- 8 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 9 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 10 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 11 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 12 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 13 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 14 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 15 Alaska or northwestern states
- 16 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 17 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 18 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 19 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 22 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 23 Advise on trip
- 24 Best time to visit alaska
- 25 help getting through mobile, al