Will be visiting New Orleans later in the year and trying to decide where to stay – will be in NO for 3 days mainly for sightseeing.
Tossing up between Omni Royal Orleans (French Quarter) or The Hyatt (downtown once re-opened).
Offered a great rate at the Hyatt however is this area safe during the day and night .. how easy is it to get to the French Quarter and around the rest of NO from this location.
Many thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 3 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 4 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 5 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 6 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 7 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 8 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 9 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 10 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 11 driving RT 66
- 12 Birthday vacation ideas
- 13 From Newark to Manhattan
- 14 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 15 Relocating to Washington DC
- 16 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 17 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 18 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 19 Acadia National Park
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 22 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 25 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.