Will be visiting New Orleans later in the year and trying to decide where to stay – will be in NO for 3 days mainly for sightseeing.
Tossing up between Omni Royal Orleans (French Quarter) or The Hyatt (downtown once re-opened).
Offered a great rate at the Hyatt however is this area safe during the day and night .. how easy is it to get to the French Quarter and around the rest of NO from this location.
Many thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 2 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 3 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 4 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 5 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 8 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 9 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 10 Alcatrez sold out
- 11 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 12 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 13 WA to CT
- 14 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 17 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 18 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 19 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 20 Maine weather and temps
- 21 L.A. and Sequoia
- 22 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 23 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 24 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 25 Broadway