Will be visiting New Orleans later in the year and trying to decide where to stay – will be in NO for 3 days mainly for sightseeing.
Tossing up between Omni Royal Orleans (French Quarter) or The Hyatt (downtown once re-opened).
Offered a great rate at the Hyatt however is this area safe during the day and night .. how easy is it to get to the French Quarter and around the rest of NO from this location.
Many thanks for your advice.
New Orleans - where to stay - Downtown or French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 5 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 9 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 10 Christmas weather?
- 11 Big island itinerary
- 12 New York City and New England
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Thousand Islands
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 21 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 22 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations