Will be visiting New Orleans later in the year and trying to decide where to stay – will be in NO for 3 days mainly for sightseeing.
Tossing up between Omni Royal Orleans (French Quarter) or The Hyatt (downtown once re-opened).
Offered a great rate at the Hyatt however is this area safe during the day and night .. how easy is it to get to the French Quarter and around the rest of NO from this location.
Many thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 2 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 3 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 4 Glacier National Park 2018
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 Driving CA 395
- 7 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 8 Adirondacks trip repot
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 11 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 14 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 15 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 16 New England Tour
- 17 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 18 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 19 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 20 Downtown Denver hotel
- 21 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 22 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 23 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 24 San Diego VRBO area
- 25 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel