Will be visiting New Orleans later in the year and trying to decide where to stay – will be in NO for 3 days mainly for sightseeing.
Tossing up between Omni Royal Orleans (French Quarter) or The Hyatt (downtown once re-opened).
Offered a great rate at the Hyatt however is this area safe during the day and night .. how easy is it to get to the French Quarter and around the rest of NO from this location.
Many thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 3 Change planes in Atlanta
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 6 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 7 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 Trip to USA in July
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 Beaches in Incline Village
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Key West luxury hotels
- 17 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 Florida vacation
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?