I am planning a vacation with my girlfriend. We are both 24 and are traveling from Toronto. We are trying to think of potential destinations within the US. We have already been to NYC and California so we don't really want to do that again. So we're thinking of New Orleans for culture, food, and just a different atmosphere.
I think we'd want to spend about 3-4 days in New Orleans and then travel somewhere else. Within driving distances, I see that we could to go Atlanta, Austin TX, or Memphis. Which is desireable among these 3 or where else would also be good to go to.
I would like to do Toronto-NO and then fly to Miami from NO and stay 3-4 days and then back to Toronto. Is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alpha Levo Energize comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- 2 http://powerupmale.com/auvela-serum/
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 5 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 8 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 9 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 10 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 11 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 12 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 13 Baltimore Weekend
- 14 Dinosaur National Monument
- 15 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 18 US whole month of January where to
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 21 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 22 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 23 Things to do in Toronto
- 24 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado