I am planning a vacation with my girlfriend. We are both 24 and are traveling from Toronto. We are trying to think of potential destinations within the US. We have already been to NYC and California so we don't really want to do that again. So we're thinking of New Orleans for culture, food, and just a different atmosphere.
I think we'd want to spend about 3-4 days in New Orleans and then travel somewhere else. Within driving distances, I see that we could to go Atlanta, Austin TX, or Memphis. Which is desireable among these 3 or where else would also be good to go to.
I would like to do Toronto-NO and then fly to Miami from NO and stay 3-4 days and then back to Toronto. Is this doable?
New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 drive from SF to crater lake
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 6 moving to florida
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 9 Santa Barbara, California
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 13 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 14 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 15 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 culpepper
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 22 Pub with food in Seattle
- 23 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 24 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around