I am planning a vacation with my girlfriend. We are both 24 and are traveling from Toronto. We are trying to think of potential destinations within the US. We have already been to NYC and California so we don't really want to do that again. So we're thinking of New Orleans for culture, food, and just a different atmosphere.
I think we'd want to spend about 3-4 days in New Orleans and then travel somewhere else. Within driving distances, I see that we could to go Atlanta, Austin TX, or Memphis. Which is desireable among these 3 or where else would also be good to go to.
I would like to do Toronto-NO and then fly to Miami from NO and stay 3-4 days and then back to Toronto. Is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 http://cluesforhealth.com/vfx-body-review/
- 3 Help us choose a hotel
- 4 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 5 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 6 Staying outside DC
- 7 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 8 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 9 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 12 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 13 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 14 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 15 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 16 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 17 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 18 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 19 New York in December
- 20 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 23 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 24 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 25 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!