I am planning a vacation with my girlfriend. We are both 24 and are traveling from Toronto. We are trying to think of potential destinations within the US. We have already been to NYC and California so we don't really want to do that again. So we're thinking of New Orleans for culture, food, and just a different atmosphere.
I think we'd want to spend about 3-4 days in New Orleans and then travel somewhere else. Within driving distances, I see that we could to go Atlanta, Austin TX, or Memphis. Which is desireable among these 3 or where else would also be good to go to.
I would like to do Toronto-NO and then fly to Miami from NO and stay 3-4 days and then back to Toronto. Is this doable?
New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new online travel network
- 2 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 3 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Universal studios/Orlando
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 22 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Wedding venue in NH