I am planning a vacation with my girlfriend. We are both 24 and are traveling from Toronto. We are trying to think of potential destinations within the US. We have already been to NYC and California so we don't really want to do that again. So we're thinking of New Orleans for culture, food, and just a different atmosphere.
I think we'd want to spend about 3-4 days in New Orleans and then travel somewhere else. Within driving distances, I see that we could to go Atlanta, Austin TX, or Memphis. Which is desireable among these 3 or where else would also be good to go to.
I would like to do Toronto-NO and then fly to Miami from NO and stay 3-4 days and then back to Toronto. Is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 7 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 8 October New England Honeymoon??
- 9 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 10 Zion National Park
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 13 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 14 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 15 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 16 What to do in Asheville
- 17 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 18 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 19 Denver to Yellowstone
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 22 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 23 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 24 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 25 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?