I am planning a vacation with my girlfriend. We are both 24 and are traveling from Toronto. We are trying to think of potential destinations within the US. We have already been to NYC and California so we don't really want to do that again. So we're thinking of New Orleans for culture, food, and just a different atmosphere.
I think we'd want to spend about 3-4 days in New Orleans and then travel somewhere else. Within driving distances, I see that we could to go Atlanta, Austin TX, or Memphis. Which is desireable among these 3 or where else would also be good to go to.
I would like to do Toronto-NO and then fly to Miami from NO and stay 3-4 days and then back to Toronto. Is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 2 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 3 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 4 Cashless Toll roads.
- 5 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 6 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 7 Farewell from Ira
- 8 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 9 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 10 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 11 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 12 Help with driving East to West
- 13 taking home sand
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 15 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 16 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 17 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 18 Broken Arrow
- 19 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 20 Champaigne, Illinois
- 21 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 22 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 23 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 24 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 25 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)