I am planning a vacation with my girlfriend. We are both 24 and are traveling from Toronto. We are trying to think of potential destinations within the US. We have already been to NYC and California so we don't really want to do that again. So we're thinking of New Orleans for culture, food, and just a different atmosphere.
I think we'd want to spend about 3-4 days in New Orleans and then travel somewhere else. Within driving distances, I see that we could to go Atlanta, Austin TX, or Memphis. Which is desireable among these 3 or where else would also be good to go to.
I would like to do Toronto-NO and then fly to Miami from NO and stay 3-4 days and then back to Toronto. Is this doable?
New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 2 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 3 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 4 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 New Orleans help please
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 los angeles restaurants
- 17 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 18 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 23 NW Houston restaurant help
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice