I am planning a vacation with my girlfriend. We are both 24 and are traveling from Toronto. We are trying to think of potential destinations within the US. We have already been to NYC and California so we don't really want to do that again. So we're thinking of New Orleans for culture, food, and just a different atmosphere.
I think we'd want to spend about 3-4 days in New Orleans and then travel somewhere else. Within driving distances, I see that we could to go Atlanta, Austin TX, or Memphis. Which is desireable among these 3 or where else would also be good to go to.
I would like to do Toronto-NO and then fly to Miami from NO and stay 3-4 days and then back to Toronto. Is this doable?
New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Ackislander
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Northern California in February
- 5 Universal Orlando
- 6 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 7 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 8 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 9 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 10 California
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 13 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 22 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 23 New England September
- 24 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 25 Active Vacation