I am planning a vacation with my girlfriend. We are both 24 and are traveling from Toronto. We are trying to think of potential destinations within the US. We have already been to NYC and California so we don't really want to do that again. So we're thinking of New Orleans for culture, food, and just a different atmosphere.
I think we'd want to spend about 3-4 days in New Orleans and then travel somewhere else. Within driving distances, I see that we could to go Atlanta, Austin TX, or Memphis. Which is desireable among these 3 or where else would also be good to go to.
I would like to do Toronto-NO and then fly to Miami from NO and stay 3-4 days and then back to Toronto. Is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 5 Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 8 First time, Best business class?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 11 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 12 Kids Vacation Place
- 13 Desert Southwest
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 16 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 19 US-Canada road trip help
- 20 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 21 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 22 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 23 Mardi Gras
- 24 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017