I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
New Orleans - Top Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 2 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 3 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 16 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 19 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 20 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 24 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 25 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary