I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 5 Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 8 First time, Best business class?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 11 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 12 Kids Vacation Place
- 13 Desert Southwest
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 16 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 19 US-Canada road trip help
- 20 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 21 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 22 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 23 Mardi Gras
- 24 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017