I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
New Orleans - Top Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 4 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 5 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 8 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 9 Grand Teton in October
- 10 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 25 3 1/2 days on Oahu