I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
New Orleans - Top Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 15 St Patrick's renovations
- 16 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 From Seattle airport to the city
- 22 General Utah planning questions
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015