I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
New Orleans - Top Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 2 Zion the narrows
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 5 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 11 Cell phone service in Moab
- 12 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 13 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 14 Advice on Roadtrip
- 15 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 18 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 19 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 20 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 21 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 22 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 23 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 24 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 25 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18