I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
New Orleans - Top Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Things to do in La Jolla
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 9 Minneapolis Parking
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA