I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 4 October in Colorado
- 5 Boston to New York
- 6 Mobile Suggestions
- 7 One day in Dallas
- 8 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 11 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 12 Pensacola Suggestions
- 13 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 14 Nova Star
- 15 4 Days in LV
- 16 7 days in Colorado
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 19 Biloxi Suggestions
- 20 myrtle beach
- 21 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 22 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 23 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 24 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 25 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?