I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 2 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 3 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 4 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 5 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 6 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 7 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 8 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 9 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 10 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 11 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 13 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 14 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 15 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 16 Mountain Honeymoon
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 18 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 19 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 20 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 21 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 22 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 23 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 24 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 25 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October