I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 2 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 3 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 4 South Carolina
- 5 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 6 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 7 Pacific coast road trip
- 8 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 9 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 10 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 11 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 12 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 13 Help with driving East to West
- 14 Austin with Kids
- 15 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 16 Austin Getaway
- 17 Maine
- 18 Driving From Florida to Maryland
- 19 Senior Travel Helper
- 20 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 21 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 22 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 23 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?
- 24 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 25 Vermont/New Hampshire