I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Highway 1 motels
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 4 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 driving from LA to Portland
- 7 Places to stay in TX...?
- 8 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 9 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 10 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 11 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 12 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 13 Silverthorne
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 16 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 17 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 18 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 19 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 23 Getting around in NYC
- 24 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 25 Should I cancel Florida vacation?