I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://revivagenixfacts.com/somabiotix/
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 5 Key West luxury hotels
- 6 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 7 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 I95
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Wine Country
- 13 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 14 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 15 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 16 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 23 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 Fall 1st time trip wine country