I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Actinic Keratosis Natural Herbal Treatment
- 2 Actinic Keratosis Herbal Treatment
- 3 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 6 Arches Devils Garden
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 best health clubs with lap pools
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 universal studios and disney
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 23 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 24 Savannah hotel
- 25 Utah National Parks visit