I am taking my wife to NO for her 40th bday and would like to take her one night to an amazing restaurant, one that has a top star chef and is an experience in atmosphere and cuisine. Money is not in question here, so it doesn't matter to me if it is $10 a plate or $50. I just want it to be amazing, such as a top named chef's restaurant, and we will walk out amazing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as neither of us have ever been to NO. I am assuming we will try to get a hotel near the french quarter. No idea on a hotel yet either. Thanks!
New Orleans - Top Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 Transportation help in Philly
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 7 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 8 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 9 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 10 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 11 Temecula< CA
- 12 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 13 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 14 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 15 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 16 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 17 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 20 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 21 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 22 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 23 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 24 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?