I'm planning a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras then driving to Savannah. Planning on stopping at Mobile, Panama City, Talhasse, Jacksonville. Am I missing anywhere? From reading some of the forum posts I'm thinking perhaps missing out Jacksonville, any other suggestions? Any recommendations for places to eat and accommodation greatly received its our first time in this part of the world. I'm traveling with my husband and 9 month old so don't want to add a lot of extra time in the car! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 3 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 7 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 8 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 9 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 No Spam this morning!!
- 12 Great OR beach house locations?
- 13 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 14 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 15 Honeymoon on PCH
- 16 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 17 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 18 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 19 San Francisco transit options
- 20 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 21 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 22 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 23 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 24 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 25 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?