I'm planning a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras then driving to Savannah. Planning on stopping at Mobile, Panama City, Talhasse, Jacksonville. Am I missing anywhere? From reading some of the forum posts I'm thinking perhaps missing out Jacksonville, any other suggestions? Any recommendations for places to eat and accommodation greatly received its our first time in this part of the world. I'm traveling with my husband and 9 month old so don't want to add a lot of extra time in the car! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Christmas in Colorado
- 4 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 8 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 9 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 10 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 11 Marfa/Big Bend
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Phoenix for the weekend
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot