I'm planning a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras then driving to Savannah. Planning on stopping at Mobile, Panama City, Talhasse, Jacksonville. Am I missing anywhere? From reading some of the forum posts I'm thinking perhaps missing out Jacksonville, any other suggestions? Any recommendations for places to eat and accommodation greatly received its our first time in this part of the world. I'm traveling with my husband and 9 month old so don't want to add a lot of extra time in the car! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Chicago restaurants
- 3 Visting a friend during layover
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Road trip advice needed please
- 6 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 10 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 11 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Newark long term parking
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 florida gulf coast
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!