I'm planning a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras then driving to Savannah. Planning on stopping at Mobile, Panama City, Talhasse, Jacksonville. Am I missing anywhere? From reading some of the forum posts I'm thinking perhaps missing out Jacksonville, any other suggestions? Any recommendations for places to eat and accommodation greatly received its our first time in this part of the world. I'm traveling with my husband and 9 month old so don't want to add a lot of extra time in the car! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 New Orleans logistics
- 6 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 7 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 10 North Oregon Coast touring
- 11 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 12 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 13 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 15 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 16 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 17 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 18 My Vegas TR
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 23 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 24 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??