I'm planning a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras then driving to Savannah. Planning on stopping at Mobile, Panama City, Talhasse, Jacksonville. Am I missing anywhere? From reading some of the forum posts I'm thinking perhaps missing out Jacksonville, any other suggestions? Any recommendations for places to eat and accommodation greatly received its our first time in this part of the world. I'm traveling with my husband and 9 month old so don't want to add a lot of extra time in the car! Thank you in advance.
New Orleans to Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 2 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Alaska
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona