I'm planning a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras then driving to Savannah. Planning on stopping at Mobile, Panama City, Talhasse, Jacksonville. Am I missing anywhere? From reading some of the forum posts I'm thinking perhaps missing out Jacksonville, any other suggestions? Any recommendations for places to eat and accommodation greatly received its our first time in this part of the world. I'm traveling with my husband and 9 month old so don't want to add a lot of extra time in the car! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area hotels
- 2 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 3 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 4 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 5 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 6 Universal Studios vacation
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Everything you need to know about Mobile Strike Hack
- 9 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 10 Nitrobuild Plus - Best Testosterone booster Formula
- 11 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 12 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 13 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 14 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 15 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 16 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 17 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 18 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 19 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 20 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 21 Rules of the NY Subway
- 22 Food Festival Tour
- 23 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin