I'm planning a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras then driving to Savannah. Planning on stopping at Mobile, Panama City, Talhasse, Jacksonville. Am I missing anywhere? From reading some of the forum posts I'm thinking perhaps missing out Jacksonville, any other suggestions? Any recommendations for places to eat and accommodation greatly received its our first time in this part of the world. I'm traveling with my husband and 9 month old so don't want to add a lot of extra time in the car! Thank you in advance.
New Orleans to Savannah
- 1 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 Oahu Information
- 11 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 12 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 15 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 16 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 22 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 23 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers