Hi everyone I am on my US roadtrip which I will post about fully when I return. It has been amazing so far thanks in no small part to the advice of the Fodors participants so thank you very much! Now, we are in New Orleans, leaving tomorrow, want to get to Nashville ASAP since we really want to see it & we need to drop our rental car to Memphis for a flight home by Monday. So we have 4 days. It looks too far to get from NOLA to Nashville in one day - any suggestions of where to stop off en route if we can't do it in one? Also, once in Nashville we would like to stay centrally but we will have a car and need parking (ouch?) so any well priced but decent inns/hotels would be appreciated. We've avoided chain hotels so far so it would be great to continue with that but it's not a deal breaker. This is the only part of the trip we haven't carefully pre-planned so I hope you can help. Thanks guys!
New Orleans to Nashville by road
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Hana from the aiport
- 4 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 5 from Moab to Bryce
- 6 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Hana hotels in August
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 24 Berkshires
- 25 Spring Break in Charleston