Hi everyone I am on my US roadtrip which I will post about fully when I return. It has been amazing so far thanks in no small part to the advice of the Fodors participants so thank you very much! Now, we are in New Orleans, leaving tomorrow, want to get to Nashville ASAP since we really want to see it & we need to drop our rental car to Memphis for a flight home by Monday. So we have 4 days. It looks too far to get from NOLA to Nashville in one day - any suggestions of where to stop off en route if we can't do it in one? Also, once in Nashville we would like to stay centrally but we will have a car and need parking (ouch?) so any well priced but decent inns/hotels would be appreciated. We've avoided chain hotels so far so it would be great to continue with that but it's not a deal breaker. This is the only part of the trip we haven't carefully pre-planned so I hope you can help. Thanks guys!
New Orleans to Nashville by road
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 3 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 4 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 8 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 11 Things to do in Key West
- 12 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Boston & Cape Cod
- 16 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Romantic destination in the US
- 19 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 20 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 21 Moving out of states from Florida
- 22 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 23 family road trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning
- 25 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary