Hi everyone I am on my US roadtrip which I will post about fully when I return. It has been amazing so far thanks in no small part to the advice of the Fodors participants so thank you very much! Now, we are in New Orleans, leaving tomorrow, want to get to Nashville ASAP since we really want to see it & we need to drop our rental car to Memphis for a flight home by Monday. So we have 4 days. It looks too far to get from NOLA to Nashville in one day - any suggestions of where to stop off en route if we can't do it in one? Also, once in Nashville we would like to stay centrally but we will have a car and need parking (ouch?) so any well priced but decent inns/hotels would be appreciated. We've avoided chain hotels so far so it would be great to continue with that but it's not a deal breaker. This is the only part of the trip we haven't carefully pre-planned so I hope you can help. Thanks guys!
New Orleans to Nashville by road
- 1 surfing in San Diego
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Kayak rentals in San Diego
- 4 San Diego surfing
- 5 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 11 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 12 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 Meredith New Hampshire
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 22 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 25 5 State memorial day round trip!