BFF and I are roadtripping from NO to KS over the course of 9 nights/10 days at the beginning of April. We are planning on spending at least 3 nights in NO and then heading north. Would love ideas on what to see and do along the way. Do you have any B and B recommendations for NO? We are not partiers - so prefer not to be on Bourbon. We are not going to pick up our car until we leave NO, so would like to be within walking distance to sights. Also would love restaurant recommendations. Anything to do in Jackson, MS? Thinking about spending a night there to make halfway between NO and Memphis. Things to do in St. Louis and Kansas City? I know it make seem like a weird trip, but in our quest to hit all 50 states, this gives us several more! Thanks so much in advance for your help.
New Orleans to Memphis to St. Louis to Kansas City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 2 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 3 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 4 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 5 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 6 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 7 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 13 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 14 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 15 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 16 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 19 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 20 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas