BFF and I are roadtripping from NO to KS over the course of 9 nights/10 days at the beginning of April. We are planning on spending at least 3 nights in NO and then heading north. Would love ideas on what to see and do along the way. Do you have any B and B recommendations for NO? We are not partiers - so prefer not to be on Bourbon. We are not going to pick up our car until we leave NO, so would like to be within walking distance to sights. Also would love restaurant recommendations. Anything to do in Jackson, MS? Thinking about spending a night there to make halfway between NO and Memphis. Things to do in St. Louis and Kansas City? I know it make seem like a weird trip, but in our quest to hit all 50 states, this gives us several more! Thanks so much in advance for your help.
New Orleans to Memphis to St. Louis to Kansas City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 5 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 California self drive trip
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,