BFF and I are roadtripping from NO to KS over the course of 9 nights/10 days at the beginning of April. We are planning on spending at least 3 nights in NO and then heading north. Would love ideas on what to see and do along the way. Do you have any B and B recommendations for NO? We are not partiers - so prefer not to be on Bourbon. We are not going to pick up our car until we leave NO, so would like to be within walking distance to sights. Also would love restaurant recommendations. Anything to do in Jackson, MS? Thinking about spending a night there to make halfway between NO and Memphis. Things to do in St. Louis and Kansas City? I know it make seem like a weird trip, but in our quest to hit all 50 states, this gives us several more! Thanks so much in advance for your help.
New Orleans to Memphis to St. Louis to Kansas City
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Key West on NYE
- 10 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 13 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 14 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants