BFF and I are roadtripping from NO to KS over the course of 9 nights/10 days at the beginning of April. We are planning on spending at least 3 nights in NO and then heading north. Would love ideas on what to see and do along the way. Do you have any B and B recommendations for NO? We are not partiers - so prefer not to be on Bourbon. We are not going to pick up our car until we leave NO, so would like to be within walking distance to sights. Also would love restaurant recommendations. Anything to do in Jackson, MS? Thinking about spending a night there to make halfway between NO and Memphis. Things to do in St. Louis and Kansas City? I know it make seem like a weird trip, but in our quest to hit all 50 states, this gives us several more! Thanks so much in advance for your help.
New Orleans to Memphis to St. Louis to Kansas City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 4 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Green Flea in NYC
- 11 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 12 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 13 Orlando in March
- 14 New England September
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Ackislander
- 17 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 18 Cross Country RV Trip
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?