We are a family of three, couple with a 19 y.o. spending 3-4 days in New Orleans over xmas,before heading for a reunion in Atlanta. What would be the most interesting stops on the way??? Should we try Natchez and Vicksburg or head to Birmingham and Selma. We all love history, but aren't into visiting plantations/old houses. We've heard there is a civil rights museum somewhere that is good and are debating the coastal route v. inland. Would welcome any and all suggestions and good restaurant/hotel ideas as well. We will have about 3-4 days. Many thanks!
New Orleans to Atlanta: what to include
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 7 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 9 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 13 Seward to Anchorage
- 14 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 15 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 16 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG