We are a family of three, couple with a 19 y.o. spending 3-4 days in New Orleans over xmas,before heading for a reunion in Atlanta. What would be the most interesting stops on the way??? Should we try Natchez and Vicksburg or head to Birmingham and Selma. We all love history, but aren't into visiting plantations/old houses. We've heard there is a civil rights museum somewhere that is good and are debating the coastal route v. inland. Would welcome any and all suggestions and good restaurant/hotel ideas as well. We will have about 3-4 days. Many thanks!
New Orleans to Atlanta: what to include
View all United States activity »
- 1 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 2 Biloxi questions again
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville