We are headed to NOLA for 3 days and 4 nights just before Christmas ... Also looking to celebrate my son's 5th birthday there ... Any help with the following will be very much appreciated
-- Your favorite recommendations for Street Food/ Food Carts in the French Quarter/ Garden District/ Warehouse area
-- Your favorite recommendations for inexpensive restaurants that offer great local food
( we are a group of vegetarians but we make do with limited choice on a menu) ... On our radar already are Surreys, Cafe Du Monde and the somewhat expensive Green Goddess ... Critique feedback for these and more recos are welcome ...
-- Best things to do for a kid ...
-- We are planning for Audubon zoo for his birthday ... is the Audubon aquarium worth it too? How much time would the zoo typically take? If there is a time crunch, which one should we choose -- zoo or aquarium?
-- We are planning to go to Preservation hall for the Christmas jazz ... Creole Christmas ... Is there anything better to experience Jazz?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.facebook.com/events/354697404981870/
- 2 Where to live in the North East
- 3 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 4 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 5 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 6 Phoenix for the weekend
- 7 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 10 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 13 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 14 Christmas in Colorado
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 17 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 18 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 19 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 20 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 21 Boston Custom House timeshare
- 22 4 days in San Francisco
- 23 Black Sand Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 San Fransisco to Portland
New Orleans -- Street Food or Cheap Restaurants and Kid friendly activities