We are headed to NOLA for 3 days and 4 nights just before Christmas ... Also looking to celebrate my son's 5th birthday there ... Any help with the following will be very much appreciated
-- Your favorite recommendations for Street Food/ Food Carts in the French Quarter/ Garden District/ Warehouse area
-- Your favorite recommendations for inexpensive restaurants that offer great local food
( we are a group of vegetarians but we make do with limited choice on a menu) ... On our radar already are Surreys, Cafe Du Monde and the somewhat expensive Green Goddess ... Critique feedback for these and more recos are welcome ...
-- Best things to do for a kid ...
-- We are planning for Audubon zoo for his birthday ... is the Audubon aquarium worth it too? How much time would the zoo typically take? If there is a time crunch, which one should we choose -- zoo or aquarium?
-- We are planning to go to Preservation hall for the Christmas jazz ... Creole Christmas ... Is there anything better to experience Jazz?
New Orleans -- Street Food or Cheap Restaurants and Kid friendly activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 2 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 5 Pub with food in Seattle
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 8 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 17 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 May visit to Denali
- 20 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 21 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 22 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 23 Philly
- 24 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST