We are headed to NOLA for 3 days and 4 nights just before Christmas ... Also looking to celebrate my son's 5th birthday there ... Any help with the following will be very much appreciated
-- Your favorite recommendations for Street Food/ Food Carts in the French Quarter/ Garden District/ Warehouse area
-- Your favorite recommendations for inexpensive restaurants that offer great local food
( we are a group of vegetarians but we make do with limited choice on a menu) ... On our radar already are Surreys, Cafe Du Monde and the somewhat expensive Green Goddess ... Critique feedback for these and more recos are welcome ...
-- Best things to do for a kid ...
-- We are planning for Audubon zoo for his birthday ... is the Audubon aquarium worth it too? How much time would the zoo typically take? If there is a time crunch, which one should we choose -- zoo or aquarium?
-- We are planning to go to Preservation hall for the Christmas jazz ... Creole Christmas ... Is there anything better to experience Jazz?
New Orleans -- Street Food or Cheap Restaurants and Kid friendly activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights