We are headed to NOLA for 3 days and 4 nights just before Christmas ... Also looking to celebrate my son's 5th birthday there ... Any help with the following will be very much appreciated
-- Your favorite recommendations for Street Food/ Food Carts in the French Quarter/ Garden District/ Warehouse area
-- Your favorite recommendations for inexpensive restaurants that offer great local food
( we are a group of vegetarians but we make do with limited choice on a menu) ... On our radar already are Surreys, Cafe Du Monde and the somewhat expensive Green Goddess ... Critique feedback for these and more recos are welcome ...
-- Best things to do for a kid ...
-- We are planning for Audubon zoo for his birthday ... is the Audubon aquarium worth it too? How much time would the zoo typically take? If there is a time crunch, which one should we choose -- zoo or aquarium?
-- We are planning to go to Preservation hall for the Christmas jazz ... Creole Christmas ... Is there anything better to experience Jazz?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 2 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 6 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 7 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 11 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 14 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 15 Wedding gifts?
- 16 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 17 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 18 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 19 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 20 Seattle Ho
- 21 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 22 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 23 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 24 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 25 First Trip to New Mexico
New Orleans -- Street Food or Cheap Restaurants and Kid friendly activities