We are headed to NOLA for 3 days and 4 nights just before Christmas ... Also looking to celebrate my son's 5th birthday there ... Any help with the following will be very much appreciated
-- Your favorite recommendations for Street Food/ Food Carts in the French Quarter/ Garden District/ Warehouse area
-- Your favorite recommendations for inexpensive restaurants that offer great local food
( we are a group of vegetarians but we make do with limited choice on a menu) ... On our radar already are Surreys, Cafe Du Monde and the somewhat expensive Green Goddess ... Critique feedback for these and more recos are welcome ...
-- Best things to do for a kid ...
-- We are planning for Audubon zoo for his birthday ... is the Audubon aquarium worth it too? How much time would the zoo typically take? If there is a time crunch, which one should we choose -- zoo or aquarium?
-- We are planning to go to Preservation hall for the Christmas jazz ... Creole Christmas ... Is there anything better to experience Jazz?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 2 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 3 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 4 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 5 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 6 reliable transportation across florida
- 7 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 8 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 9 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 10 Las Vegas loop
- 11 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 12 Redwood National Forest
- 13 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 14 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 15 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 16 Uber and Miami
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 Cape Cod
- 21 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 22 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 23 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
New Orleans -- Street Food or Cheap Restaurants and Kid friendly activities