We are headed to NOLA for 3 days and 4 nights just before Christmas ... Also looking to celebrate my son's 5th birthday there ... Any help with the following will be very much appreciated
-- Your favorite recommendations for Street Food/ Food Carts in the French Quarter/ Garden District/ Warehouse area
-- Your favorite recommendations for inexpensive restaurants that offer great local food
( we are a group of vegetarians but we make do with limited choice on a menu) ... On our radar already are Surreys, Cafe Du Monde and the somewhat expensive Green Goddess ... Critique feedback for these and more recos are welcome ...
-- Best things to do for a kid ...
-- We are planning for Audubon zoo for his birthday ... is the Audubon aquarium worth it too? How much time would the zoo typically take? If there is a time crunch, which one should we choose -- zoo or aquarium?
-- We are planning to go to Preservation hall for the Christmas jazz ... Creole Christmas ... Is there anything better to experience Jazz?
New Orleans -- Street Food or Cheap Restaurants and Kid friendly activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas for art and history lovers
- 2 Venice tourist travel pass
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Vegas in mid may
- 5 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 6 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Which FL town is best?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 18 Texas
- 19 planning a trip to US
- 20 10 day trip
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please