We are headed to NOLA for 3 days and 4 nights just before Christmas ... Also looking to celebrate my son's 5th birthday there ... Any help with the following will be very much appreciated
-- Your favorite recommendations for Street Food/ Food Carts in the French Quarter/ Garden District/ Warehouse area
-- Your favorite recommendations for inexpensive restaurants that offer great local food
( we are a group of vegetarians but we make do with limited choice on a menu) ... On our radar already are Surreys, Cafe Du Monde and the somewhat expensive Green Goddess ... Critique feedback for these and more recos are welcome ...
-- Best things to do for a kid ...
-- We are planning for Audubon zoo for his birthday ... is the Audubon aquarium worth it too? How much time would the zoo typically take? If there is a time crunch, which one should we choose -- zoo or aquarium?
-- We are planning to go to Preservation hall for the Christmas jazz ... Creole Christmas ... Is there anything better to experience Jazz?
New Orleans -- Street Food or Cheap Restaurants and Kid friendly activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 2 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 SFO black friday traffic
- 5 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 6 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 7 California & French Polynesia
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 13 Dining in Manhattan
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 18 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 19 How to dress in Vegas
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 23 St Patrick's renovations
- 24 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?