We're planning a 40th birthday celebration in New Orleans in January. There will be 15-20 of us and we've all been to the city several times. Right now, we're leaning towards staying at the Chateau Sonesta. I'd love feedback on the hotel. Also, for you NO natives or frequent visitors, I'm looking for suggestions for a restaurant for a birthday dinner, preferably one with a private room and good atmosphere. I've heard great things about La Bella, but not really excited about going to New Orleans for Italian food. Also, I've been told Arnauds would be another good choice.
Finally, any suggestions for Sunday brunch?
New Orleans Restaurants
- 1 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 8 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 D.C. in a day
- 14 Door County
- 15 10 Days in Maine
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 22 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 25 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)