Will be there this coming week-end. Am getting mixed reports re Antoines, Arnauds, PaulK's, Brennan's, etc. Has anyone dined in the better-known restaurants recently that can give me some recommendations?
With thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 2 First Trip to New Mexico
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 5 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Wedding gifts?
- 8 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 9 Seattle?
- 10 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 11 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 12 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 13 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 17 costco Big island
- 18 Layover
- 19 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 20 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 21 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 22 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 25 Charleston - how long to stay?