Will be there this coming week-end. Am getting mixed reports re Antoines, Arnauds, PaulK's, Brennan's, etc. Has anyone dined in the better-known restaurants recently that can give me some recommendations?
With thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Visting a friend during layover
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 5 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 6 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 7 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 8 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 9 Newark long term parking
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 13 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 florida gulf coast
- 16 Alaska trip itinerary
- 17 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 18 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 19 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 20 Road trip advice needed please
- 21 Chicago restaurants
- 22 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 23 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 24 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 25 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone