Will be there this coming week-end. Am getting mixed reports re Antoines, Arnauds, PaulK's, Brennan's, etc. Has anyone dined in the better-known restaurants recently that can give me some recommendations?
With thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 2 The web marketing specialist for the service industry
- 3 FlyABS - Your Partner In Flying to African Nations
- 4 http://boosttestosteronecare.com/adderum-pill/
- 5 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 6 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 7 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 8 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 9 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 10 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 11 Medical tourism
- 12 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 13 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 14 Grand Canyon to LA
- 15 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 22 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 23 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 24 Nashville 2016
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers