Will be there this coming week-end. Am getting mixed reports re Antoines, Arnauds, PaulK's, Brennan's, etc. Has anyone dined in the better-known restaurants recently that can give me some recommendations?
With thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to New Mexico
- 2 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 3 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 4 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 5 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 6 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 7 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 Seattle?
- 12 costco Big island
- 13 Layover
- 14 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 15 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 16 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 17 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 21 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 22 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 23 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 24 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 25 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"