We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 2 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 3 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 4 San Fran
- 5 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 6 California/Yosemite
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 11 San Diego, mission valley
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 14 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 15 Sedona to Vegas
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 20 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 25 SF and northern California - October