We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Texas -
- 2 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 3 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 4 5 days in Colorado
- 5 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 9 fort lauderdale
- 10 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 11 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 14 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 15 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 16 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 19 Southwest road trip
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 23 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Lodging near Zion National Park