We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 3 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 4 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 5 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 6 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 7 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Help with driving East to West
- 10 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 11 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 12 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 13 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 18 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 19 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 20 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 21 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 22 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 23 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 24 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 25 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do