We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
New Orleans Port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 8 Transportation help in Philly
- 9 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 10 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 13 New York Trip
- 14 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 18 palm desert, CA
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 late-night DC restaurant
- 21 Balloon fest hotels
- 22 Philadelphia ?
- 23 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 24 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 25 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii