We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 2 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 5 my happiness has been restored
- 6 Where to stay in NYC
- 7 Death Valley
- 8 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 11 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 12 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 13 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 14 Nashville 2016
- 15 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 16 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 17 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 18 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 19 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 20 Colorado - Photography
- 21 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 22 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 23 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 24 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 25 Myrtle Beach, N.C.