We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
New Orleans Port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey and Napa
- 2 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 3 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 7 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 8 East Coast in December
- 9 N California trip questions
- 10 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 14 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 15 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 16 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 17 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 18 Looking for Next Destination
- 19 Worst Restaurants in America
- 20 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 21 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental