We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 2 first trip to HI
- 3 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 4 Pittsburgh Trip
- 5 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 6 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 7 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 8 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 9 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 12 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 13 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 14 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 15 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 16 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 17 Seattle in early August
- 18 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 19 11 days SE coast road trip
- 20 Mackinac or Holland?
- 21 Memphis to Dallas
- 22 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 23 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 24 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 25 Maine in late October