We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/priamax/
- 2 Zirconia Crowns
- 3 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 4 http://cleanserenewnorway.com/garcinia-total-diet/
- 5 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 6 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 7 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 8 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 9 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 10 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/vitalure/
- 11 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 17 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 22 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 23 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 24 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 25 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle