We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 2 How to Watch Online Ryder Cup 2016 Live
- 3 Brainapsyl - Natural and Effective Testosterone Booster Muscle Supplement
- 4 Florida for a while
- 5 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 6 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 7 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 8 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 9 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 10 Quick Acela Questions
- 11 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 12 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 13 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 14 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 15 JFK Airport Parking
- 16 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 17 Detroit People Mover
- 18 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 19 Seeking Advice for Road Trip
- 20 Detroit Downtown Walking and Safety
- 21 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 22 Highlights in New England
- 23 Christmas season in Disney World
- 24 Abandoned places in southern California
- 25 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area