We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 2 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 3 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 4 Highway 1 motels
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Mendocino Hiking
- 7 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 8 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 13 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 16 Deep South sept 2015
- 17 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 18 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 19 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 20 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 21 Car Hire Alamo
- 22 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 23 International student, applying for school
- 24 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 25 Seattle - newby questions