We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 5 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 6 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 9 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 10 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 11 Pacific coast road trip
- 12 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 15 chicago to hibbing
- 16 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 17 Arlington Hotels
- 18 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 19 Cabin rental in march
- 20 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 21 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 22 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 23 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 24 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 25 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI