We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aol@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 AOL@ password ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7*
- 3 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 6 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 7 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 8 A great gift for various occasions
- 9 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 12 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 13 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 14 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 15 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 16 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 19 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 20 road trip
- 21 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Florida in October
- 24 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 25 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?