We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
New Orleans Port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Hotel in January
- 2 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Calf trip
- 8 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 x mas
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 18 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 21 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 22 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 23 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 24 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 25 Stopover in MIAMI