We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
New Orleans Port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 6 Morning in miami
- 7 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 8 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 9 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 10 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 13 US Southwest
- 14 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 16 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 17 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Seattle Visit April
- 20 Grand Teton in October
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 23 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 24 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 25 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?