We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/follicle-rx/
- 2 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 5 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 12 Colorado itinerary
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 15 Hawaii wedding
- 16 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 17 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 18 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 19 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 20 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 21 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 22 Oregon Coast question
- 23 California road trip
- 24 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 25 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free