We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
New Orleans Port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 3 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 8 Will have five days in Savannah
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 11 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 12 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 16 Chicago trip
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 19 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive