We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
New Orleans Port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 2 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 3 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 7 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 Kid School Admission
- 11 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 NYC hotel/July
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Southern Alabama trip report
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 20 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning
- 22 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??