We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
New Orleans Port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 ONP help
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city