I have a day long (all day and one night) lay over in New Orleans. It will me, my 17 year old daughter and 60ish active Mom. Thinking about a tour so that we can see all the musts.... any suggestions of top notch companies. I'd like it to be a hop on and off so I can pick and choose where we spend our time. I've also recently had a foot surgery so I'd like not to be walking too too much. I'll also want to grab a good local dinner, and would love suggestions for that. Nothing crazy fancy, but the best local places rarely are. Thoughts? We are staying at the JW Marriott, are foodies, love history, and are from NYC so we are city friendly.
New Orleans- One night only
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 2 What's new on Maui?
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 8 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 9 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 10 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 11 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 12 Christmas in TX
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 14 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 15 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 16 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 17 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Refining my California Itinerary
- 20 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 21 Getaway
- 22 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 23 Moving to New Jersey
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route