I have a day long (all day and one night) lay over in New Orleans. It will me, my 17 year old daughter and 60ish active Mom. Thinking about a tour so that we can see all the musts.... any suggestions of top notch companies. I'd like it to be a hop on and off so I can pick and choose where we spend our time. I've also recently had a foot surgery so I'd like not to be walking too too much. I'll also want to grab a good local dinner, and would love suggestions for that. Nothing crazy fancy, but the best local places rarely are. Thoughts? We are staying at the JW Marriott, are foodies, love history, and are from NYC so we are city friendly.
New Orleans- One night only
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 12 Retiring in Colorado
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Denver 1 day in denver
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?