I have a day long (all day and one night) lay over in New Orleans. It will me, my 17 year old daughter and 60ish active Mom. Thinking about a tour so that we can see all the musts.... any suggestions of top notch companies. I'd like it to be a hop on and off so I can pick and choose where we spend our time. I've also recently had a foot surgery so I'd like not to be walking too too much. I'll also want to grab a good local dinner, and would love suggestions for that. Nothing crazy fancy, but the best local places rarely are. Thoughts? We are staying at the JW Marriott, are foodies, love history, and are from NYC so we are city friendly.
New Orleans- One night only
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando to Savannah
- 2 Dinner in Miami
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 8 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 16 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 20 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary