I have a day long (all day and one night) lay over in New Orleans. It will me, my 17 year old daughter and 60ish active Mom. Thinking about a tour so that we can see all the musts.... any suggestions of top notch companies. I'd like it to be a hop on and off so I can pick and choose where we spend our time. I've also recently had a foot surgery so I'd like not to be walking too too much. I'll also want to grab a good local dinner, and would love suggestions for that. Nothing crazy fancy, but the best local places rarely are. Thoughts? We are staying at the JW Marriott, are foodies, love history, and are from NYC so we are city friendly.
New Orleans- One night only
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 6 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 7 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions