My wife and I are staying on Esplanade at the Jean Lafitte House in the middle of April. Is anyone familiar with these timeshares? I understand that this is near d.b.a as well. I've heard some good things about d.b.a. but its referred to by many sites as a "Manhatten-influenced" style of place. I'm not sure if I want Manhatten influence during my NOLA trip...
New Orleans - Jean Lafitte House (Esplanade Ave)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 ONP help
- 3 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 6 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 7 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 8 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 9 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Seattle: Something Different?
- 12 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 17 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 18 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 19 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 20 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 21 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 22 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 23 Road Tour in Usa
- 24 So you love handbags!
- 25 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags